Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

warlock build

Discussion in 'Character Building' started by OsIriS, Jan 24, 2005.

1. OsIriS

OsIriS Peasant

Market Rating:
    I've been reading a boatload of the WOW forum on warlocks just to bone up before getting the game (mostly while I had a lot of downtime during work ove the weekend). And it seems like an affliction/demonology warlock is the best thing for PVE servers. Anyone with experience with warlocks, could you please advise and tell me if I'm out of my head? I don't want to screw up my first character too badly.

2. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    I know nothing about warlocks but keep in mind that you can respec your talents whenever you so choose. Just dont do it to much because it gets expensive. I still need to respec mine (havent done it once yet) but I am still doing fine. I dont know if there is really any wrong way to adjust points, it kind of depends on the way you play. What works for one doesnt work for another. If I were you I would just pick what you think rocks and after you get to level 25 or so if you dont like something respec and do it again. Just my opinion though, you may want to listen to those who have actually played the class some. Have fun with it, nothing is permanent.

3. charlybrown

charlybrown Peasant

Market Rating:
    from the 6 lvls I had with the warlock, yes, it's really PVE style no doubt.

They have some sort of healing by stealing hp and stuffs, plus they have a pet. Lots of DOT skills and really good soloist.

Guess what, they have spells that only works for mobs, so yeah, it is more PVE oriented.

4. Elbereth

Elbereth MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    I played a warlock during the stress test, he was fun. Great solo'er.

Hitometer: 54,651,429 since 1995