Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Transmuting

Discussion in 'Character Building' started by Scorpion, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    My mage only need one more skill point in order to start transmuting Thorium + Arcane Crystals ==> Arcanite. I found that Arcanite is highly in demand and the only way I know of thus far is by Alchemy. Last night when I was in IF, I saw someone selling an epic weapon (Ardent Custodian) for 40g or 1 Arcanite. So today I'm gonna get that last point so that I can start transmuting. I heard that you can only transmute once every 24-48 hours so if anyone can mine Thorium and have an Arcane Crystal send them to me so I can start transmuting. I

'm gonna try to get my Pally's mining skills up so that he can start mining Thorium but it will be a while since finding Mithril and Truesilver mines are a real pain. Wulf if you know where to find lots of Mithril and Truesilver mines let me know. I only know of Badlands and the occasional ones in STV and Swamp of Sorrows.

2. charlybrown

charlybrown Peasant

Market Rating:
    perhaps the horde territories might have more of what you need, you relaly have to search beyond what's readily available ;)

3. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I thought I saw Thorium bars in the AH for like 40s a piece. They weren't super expensive.

4. Autolycus

Autolycus Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    arcane crystals generally cost just as much as arcanite bars in the AH, and i get them maybe 1 per 40 thorium ore i mine.. and only from rich thorium veins.

5. Wulf

Wulf MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    Aye, the Badlands have a smattering of thorium, but you need to go into the area after that (when you walk through the place that leads to the BRS) That had Thorium all over the place, but the mobs scared me off

Hitometer: 54,602,230 since 1995