Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

simpsons movie = good

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jakeman, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Really funny. Coherent plot. Lots of references to old episodes. Overall very good and highly enjoyable.

SPIDER PIG

2. Autolycus

Autolycus Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    much better than the abortions that were passed off as family guy and ATHF movies.

3. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I never saw the family guy one (never heard of it). But I thought the ATHF movie was really funny (in an ATHF kind of way).

4. Autolycus

Autolycus Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    i turned off ATFH at about the ferris wheel part, it was just recycled jokes from the first 1/3 of the movie. the series really started getting stale in it's most recent season.

the family guy movie was literally 3 episodes stuck together, they show it in 3 parts on TV all the time.

5. Wulf

Wulf MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    While it had its funny moments, I thought the Simpsons movie was a huge waste of time. I got less out of it than a regular episode, and beyond that absolutely nothing changed from the start of the movie till the end. Its like all that happened, and then *groundhogday* But then, what did I expect from a series that reuses jokes that were stale when the series was new nearly two decades ago.

Hitometer: 54,657,627 since 1995