Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

King Bangalash

Discussion in 'Gallery Shots' started by Unshra, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Unshra

Unshra Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    I just tamed him and other then the cool factor (white tiger) there's not much difference between him and other cats.

Sadly I forgot to take a screenshot of the exact location I found Bangalash, as I was porting out to get away from the in coming tigers.

Using a map on Allakhazam and found him almost with in 5 seconds of nearing the marked locations. He was just west of the fallen temple (seen on the map) on top of a hill with 3 other tigers.

Map link: http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/map.html?wmob=731&zoneid=2018

Note:
    • King Bangalash is said to spawn two panther mobs upon being attacked. I recommend not using the concussive / freezing trap method, and instead just use freezing trap on it's own.
    • Like Snarler the hardest thing about Banaglash is the number of mobs around his location.
    • King Bangalash is now a level 43 Elite (was 46 Elite) as of the last patch.
    • Becuase King Bangalash does not come with any skills he starts off with zero training points.

Edit: Fix some typos. (I need sleep :p )

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2005
  2. Unshra

Unshra Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    Oh I forgot, this pet is huge for a level 43 pet by far one of the biggest pet I've had so far.

Here's a pic from the character select screen so you can get an idea of it's size.

Attached Files:

3. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    Very cool, I dont mean to be a copy cat (no pun intended) but i might have to tame him to when the time comes. Love his size!

Hitometer: 54,597,310 since 1995