Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

JFK conspiracy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mrdoomsday, Mar 20, 2008.

1. mrdoomsday

mrdoomsday Peasant

Market Rating:
  2. dcwilson26

dcwilson26 MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    I use to think the JFK assassination was a conspiracy. Not in the sense that it was a huge government cover-up, but simply that there must have been a second gunman. Although this could still be the case, after watching many numerous documentaries, especially a good one done by the History Channel, I have reversed my thinking and I now agree that it was likely and definitely possible for Oswald to be the lone gunman. Here are two clips that have opened my eyes to the physics behind the shooting:

Explaining the so-called "magic bullet theory":
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=r51wZTaJ3AU

Explaining the motion of JFK's head after being shot:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62gvoKyODu4

3. mrdoomsday

mrdoomsday Peasant

Market Rating:
    thanks for the links! i'll check them out

IMHO, from the way his head reacts to the famous shot, i would assume it was coming from the grassy knowle (SP?) area... however i know enough about physics to know, there is a chance that famous shot was lined up/timed almost perfectly, to provide to same head motion. although that type of shot would be less propable than the grassy knowle... again based on just visual referencing.

now if you listen to bill hicks take on it,... he says 56 witnesses testified to there being a shot coming from the knowl. I cant find the exact # however if you do google it, there are many people who did.

im not saying it was a gov't conspiracy. I do believe in the history channel documentary that we both saw, theres also a mafia connection + bay of pigs.. however i personally believe there was another gunman. who he could be working for, who knows?

heres something that caught my eye! someone pointed out to me to watch the sercret service driver during the shooting. IT really seems his head is turned around and watching the whole thing. and once the fatal shot is delivered, then he turns around and speeds off. I would just assume a secret service driver would be more responsive than what i see.

also, if you look it up, theres some documented descrepancies between kennedys casket being loaded onto airforce one, and then arriving (forget exact destinataion) where he did for the autopsy.

have you ever noticed though how our really great and progressive leaders always seem to get assassinated?

Hitometer: 54,601,970 since 1995