Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

glasses if you wear them

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by solx, May 6, 2006.

1. solx

solx Peasant

Market Rating:
    before i forget junk i want to offer the MSC clan this...

i can tell 90% of you how to cure your own eye sight for 2 dollars.
    but before i do i will tell you this,,,,, lost of eye sight is not loss of eye sight it is motor controll. the mussles in every one who has a term called "stigmatisum" is a weekining of motor control.

to me there are 2 useless professions on the planet one is a optomitrist, they tell you to go get glasses cuz they want to make money, the other is even worse, they tell you to come to there therapy rooms to fix you pain, you call them othopidics and cryopratics and so on and so forth.

my experances? my scull was smashed the optic nerve was damaged to the experts beyond repair.
    my spinal cord was not only severed it was drained of all fluid.
    so much for the kiling part. i lived cuz uncle sam showed me how to slow my heart to 20 beats per mint. you can do it too. if a bonehead like me does it a gamer of MSC like ya all can do it too

ok i just erased 1200 words, untill i konw ya and you know ma what can i say?

by the way i was never to walk again, nor was i supose to see. it did take me a lot of time to fix it, 4 months. the glasses they gave me don't work any more and i walk 500 miles a month

trust me the guy telling you all the medical information is some one who got a C in medAphisics

for me my first year i was teaching the profesors 5th year teachers assiants there mistakes.
    and i did 12 years in this. why? cuz i had blood from hell!!!!!!
    every contry i went in to uncle sam hit me with 20 inouculations, thats 20 times 10 per year

i had blood that would cure the black plague. i added it up one time it was 6.325 million bucks
    i did stuff you only see in the sciance fiction movies, one day i wanted to give the gift of life

they would not take my blood, cuz i was in central africa in the 80's you do thre math!!! qwhy would a search and resce speacle forces go to bio-chem colage?
    i wanted to know why they would not take my blood and cure everything
    but my comanders got pissed off at me and sent me to opperation deep freez for 2 years
    you ever been to antartica?
    i will tell ya this that you do not know, the entire continet is made up of coal.
    aall of it
    been there done that, the reck of the edmunds fizgerald was just for fun.

just ask me i will fix your eye sight, but ask me before i pass on

2. harleyb

harleyb Peasant

Market Rating:
    please, fix my eyesight.

3. Kaeric

Kaeric Peasant

Market Rating:
    what the hell was that post...?

4. dapork

dapork Peasant

Market Rating:
    I managed to read the first couple lines and then sorta drifted over the rest, remembering that this was the guy who posted that other weird post. The one about the good old days, I think.

5. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    This thread was a good idea.

Hitometer: 54,729,250 since 1995