Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Giants Cheats

Discussion in 'Help Forum' started by Vokbain, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Vokbain

Vokbain Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    Are there any in the Mac version? How do you use them?

2. Beeble

Beeble Peasant

Market Rating:
    Google-ize me capatan

3. akira

akira Peasant

Market Rating:
    we dont have the powah!

4. Elbereth

Elbereth MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    Did you try these?

Display Frame Rate

Press T or Y (player chat commands) and enter 'fr' to display your frame rate.

Full Base Energy

Press T or Y (player chat commands) and enter 'basefillerup' to give your base a full energy supply.

Full Health

Press T or Y (player chat commands) and enter 'pleasehealme' to regain full health.

Instant Gift Shop

Press T or Y (player chat commands) and enter 'gimmiegifts' to create a gift shop instantly.

Instant Party House

Press T or Y (player chat commands) and enter 'itsmyparty' to give yourself a party house.

Instant Smarty Work Force

Press T or Y (player chat commands) and enter 'basepopulate' to instantly maximize your Smarty population.

Show Entire Map

Press T or Y (player chat commands) and enter 'mapshowitall' to reveal the entire map.

Speedy Base Construction

Press T or Y (player chat commands) and enter 'basegoveryfast' to build your base more quickly.

Topless Sea Reapers

CAUTION, enabling this cheat involves removing a game file and could corrupt your game installation if done incorrectly.

Open up the directory where you installed Giants and open the 'Bin' folder. Find a file called 'arpfix.gzp' and rename it to 'arpfix.old'. Sea Reapers will now be topless!

If you wish to put the tops back on, simply rename 'arpfix.bak' back to 'arpfix.gzp' and they'll instantly be clothed again.

Unlimited Mana

Press T or Y (player chat commands) and enter 'ineedspells' to toggle unlimited mana on and off.

Unlock All Levels

Press T or Y (player chat commands) and enter 'allmissionsaregoodtogo' to unlock all of the levels in the game.

5. Vokbain

Vokbain Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    I tried those, but according to a few websites, it has to be the retail version. I updated my copy to 1.1 :-(.

Hitometer: 54,653,340 since 1995