Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Annoyance

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Strader, Sep 14, 2002.

1. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    Have you ever had a friend, relative or house guest who's personality annoyed the hell out of you?

My cousin has been saying with me for nearly 5 months now. He is four years younger than I, (he's 20), and we grew up the best of friends. We would visit each other and play with our GI Joes, Transformers and later computer/consoles.

Now things are.... Different. For the last few years I have been seeing him less because there is a growing gap with our personalities. To put it simply, he annoys me to no end. I even had a dream where he acted the dumb way he usually does. In the dream I was getting more an more annoyed until I woke up screaming "Dumb %&ck!!" I don't even swear normally. I hate swearing. He sleeps in the same room with me too but fortunately he didn't wake. He is the anti-thesis to everything that I stand for and he pisses me off.

Ever had somebody who's very presence infuriated you to no end?

2. dapork

dapork Peasant

Market Rating:
    For me it's usually either my mom or sister. But this summer my cousin and I had to take a younger cousin to go play pool with us (he's about 10). The stupid kid wouldn't stop talking, he was cussing in english too. I was on the verge of wacking him with my pool stick (I mean that the literal sense). I hate kids who talk too much. If I ever have any, I'm gonna keep em till he's 3, then send him to boarding school, then pick em back up when he's around the age I am now.

3. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    I know the feeling.

:yeah:

Keep in mind that I still care, he is my cousin after all but he rubs me the wrong way. Edit: IN A NON-SEXUAL WAY!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2002
  4. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Dude...

5. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    :yeah:

6. baragon0

baragon0 Peasant

Market Rating:
    Just ask anyone who's married.

7. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    :D

Couple worthless replies, but it's fun.

8. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    Re: Re: Annoyance

I'd love to be married. Besides, being married has some "advantages". ;)

9. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    woo woo! :hump:

i have known a few people that annoy me, no family members though. my ideal personality would have me tell the person i don't like them and to leave me alone. unfortunately i tend to be nice to everyone in person, especially girls. i'm so weak. :distress:

10. Mentosman24

Mentosman24 Peasant

Market Rating:
    I think there are 2 people in my entire family I can stand:

I couldn't stand any of my grandparents, although the "smartest" one of them all died at age 55 because he refused to stop smoking and drinking with a bad liver and left lung, wow :stupid2:
    My one aunt will die soon :yipee: and upon her death, the only people left on my dad's side of my family are, or is, my dad...
    My other aunt will be around for a while
    My uncle is a turd that is a perverted dentist
    I have 5 cousins:
    1 Alcoholic
    1 Recently Divorced with a few mental issues
    1 That no one has seen or heard from since '86.
    1 That no one has seen or heard from since '87.
    1 That is really cool and is a lot like me :D

I have a few 2nd cousins, but they're all younger than me and they should all die. Everyone else I have never heard of or should not be within 100 miles of me for their own safety.

Ok, one person I can stand.
    Don't get me started about the people at my school...

11. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    Curse them for making you ill!! :fist:

Oh yeah and my cousin never washes his hands after going to the bathroom. :sick:

12. dapork

dapork Peasant

Market Rating:
    Re: Re: Re: Annoyance

Yeah... my gf says she doesn't believe in sex before marriage. Don't think I'll be leaving the house at midnight for her again.

13. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    sex is one of life's greatest pleasures (though i wouldn't know, i can imagine :uhh: ). i don't understand people who want to wait until marriage. of course i'm not religious.

14. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Maybe she should change it to not believing in unprotected sex until marriage. That would fit today's philosophy.

15. baragon0

baragon0 Peasant

Market Rating:
    Not so much. Every time I've had sex it's been totally unplanned--no contraceptives available "in the moment".

16. KroeT

KroeT Peasant

Market Rating:
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Annoyance

Some women don't believe in sex after marriage. And you'll probably be married longer than you're "free" in your life, so your position is actually a good thing.

Ehm.

My mind moves in mysterious ways.

17. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    that's pretty stupid :p

18. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    It's pretty simple. They want to save a good thing for the person that they truely care about. Somebody that they like enough to spend the rest of their lives with. Some people save wine for special occasions to enhance the experience and other people drink every night.

Personally, getting to know a woman that I cared for is more appealing and that only enhances the previously mentioned item.

19. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    why save it when they could have it now? there are no good reasons for waiting besides religious ones. the experience is enhanced by depriving yourself? well, i guess that makes some sense... but i still don't see why people wait until marriage. sex is a very inportant part of a relationship. if you get married and then find out sex with eachother sucks then you're screwed, or not :p .

20. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    Plenty of non-religious people think the same way. I don't see why this is a religious issue. In any case, some people find no meaning in sharing an experience like that with somebody that they are not certain about. If you married somebody it is hoped that you are certain and that your love is even stronger due to your willingness to make such a commitment. Being that you have such strong feelings for this person to do such a thing your experience would only be emotionally enhanced because of your deep desire to make them happy as a life-long mate and not just a quick thrill.

Sex is not nessesary for a relationship, it is just a physical craving. True happiness in a relationship comes from getting to know the other person and loving everything about them. (or a lot.) When you have that solid foundation, have the assurance that they are the person you want to share who you are with and spend your life with, then sex has even further meaning to the two of you.

Course this is up to what you want. People have their own preferences.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2002

Hitometer: 54,665,029 since 1995