Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

ZG runs

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Stephine, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Stephine

Stephine Peasant

Market Rating:
    It has been a while since I last posted. But I think we can run our own ZG runs. I know all the straights for each boss, but we may need to tweek em a bit because we aren't leet.

As of now i just want to see who is interested in this idea.

If we all agree then there are some classes we need more of
    druids, palys, priests, at least 1 more warrior and possibly a lock or two (alts don't count)

2. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    Feedback on this issue is desired. However we need to figure out what to do about AA or how to include them in this. Thoughts? I know how Agar feels, lol.

3. Stephine

Stephine Peasant

Market Rating:
    Well we need to do joint raids as of now. We don't have enough people :(

4. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I will go, but I hate leading big raids and I need to commit most of my time to PvP right now... the PvP grind isn't something to be taken casually, it's all or nothing.

5. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    I hear ya. Stephine said she would be willing to lead, she knows the place pretty well so I say give her a go. I know we need a joint guild Steph, question was do we want to keep AA along for now or try to pick up UC for it.

6. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Depending on reset days and Timeless' raid schedule, I could come and lend a hand. For example, the 20 man instances reset on Saturday the 11th of March. If you guys wanted to plan this run for that day, I could get Timeless to run ZG on Friday, so it would reset over night and I wouldn't be locked in.

7. Stephine

Stephine Peasant

Market Rating:
    It really just depends on when the most of our people are on. Yes, I agree Cal we need to do joint run. We don't have enough healers or curers (druids and palys) and we lack 1 or 2 tanks and locks. Whoever you guys want to joint run with is up to you, just make sure they have what we are looking for and can commit just as much.

Hitometer: 53,847,553 since 1995