Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Zandalar rep guide?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Jakeman, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Anyone know of a good guide? I can't find much. I know about coins but that's it.

http://thottbot.com/?i=51930

Jaden see itam. Jaden wants, but needs honored with Zandalar. :cry:

2. Ellusion

Ellusion MSC Knight

Market Rating:
  3. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    Do what I do. Find a group that will regularly do ZG every night. You get faction points for everything that you kill in there. Don't leave one mob alive. Oh and try to stay alive...you don't get faction credit for a kill when you're dead. I'm half-way friendly now (should've been honored had I not been dead 50% of boss fights).

4. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    I think I might like this one better:

http://thottbot.com/?i=40474

According to unconfirmed sources, both this amulet and this cloak (which I also want):

http://thottbot.com/?i=40475

...come from Stormpike at honored. So I could get away with just one rep grind instead of two to upgrade my cloak and ammy.

I can also get a pretty new Ram at exalted if I care to go that high. The Ram is said to be larger than normal epic Rams:

http://thottbot.com/?i=40560

Looks like I'm in for some Alterac Valley grinding.

5. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    Stormpike rep goes really quick. I did AV thurs - sun. I am almost honored.

It isn't bigger. I saw one over the weekend and mounted side-by-side. It is identical to a normal epic Ram except it is a different color.

6. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Alterac Valley is getting popular again with the changes? I will have to check it out since I haven't tried it post-patch.

7. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    Same here. I pvped myself into boredom for a bit there. Ill try it out again now if guildies are getting into it.

8. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    Never did it. Always seemed like it would take too long, but I'd join a guild AV event also.

I enjoy the quick AB and WSG matches, although no one seems to play WSG anymore. :(

9. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    You can't really organize an AV event. Basically you have to queue up early before a time when lots of people are on and AV usually happens, then you do something else while you wait for it to start. Thursday - Sunday is usually a good time if last weekend is any indication.

Thursday I had to wait about 90 minutes. Friday = 10 minutes. Saturday monrning = 100 minutes. Sunday morning (I queued late that morning) = 180 minutes.

There are always people queued, so if you are waiting for an AV to start, you should queue up early so you get in first when it finally starts. On Sunday I was in the queue for 2 hours when an AV finally started, but I didn't get in. I had to wait for the second one to start. That means there were at least 20 people queued up before me that waited for longer than 2 hours.

I don't know how long you have to accept when you are invited to a BG, but you probably don't want to go AFK while you are waiting because you might miss the invite.

10. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    Apparently I was able to do so much AV because it was "AV holiday." This weekend saw no AV at all.

11. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    People were doing Warsong Gulch again today and yesterday. Warsong hasn't been popular I don't think since Arathi Basin came out. That was probably this weekend's flavor.

12. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    Yes it was WSG holiday.

Hitometer: 53,555,158 since 1995