Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

You'll like this.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beeble, May 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
  2. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    yeah, true, most blacks I know are only interested in cars or music and couldn't care less about counterstrike.

3. kraahl

kraahl Peasant

Market Rating:
    You don´t keep a record? You should have this box when registering
    [ ] black
    [ ] white
    just so they don´t infiltrate us without us knowing

ok, just kidding

4. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    tsk tsk, so politically incorrect.

The correct method is

<>African-American
    <>Caucasian

Though very few "African-American" are actually from Africa :rolleyes: There's also Jamaica :p

(me is joking also)

5. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    african-american my ass. you're either a citizen of Africa or America... don't make me kick your asses, all you PC bitches out there. I might as well be called "melatonin-deficient", and "English-American". There's only a few races, and only one word applies to each: black, white, asian, Indian (from India, that is), or possibly Primitive (this applies to australian Aborigines and Native americans)

ok ok I'm being racist i'll stop

but I really hate ethnic groups with a persecution complex.

6. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    No, I totally agree. They bitch and whine about not being accepted and treated on an equal level with other americans but want to retain all their links to Africa or wherever.

Also, black immigrants are one of the highest paid groups in North America. They work hard and are paid good wages, they refuse to be called african-americans and associate with the supposedly persecuted groups because they realize that they can do anything in America as long as they try hard.

7. Kaeric

Kaeric Peasant

Market Rating:
    ok, i kinda agree with the last thing you said. Like in my last lacrosse game there was this black kid who kept calling me a cracker and telling me to go back to my trailer (my team is from a town that has a high pop. of farmers)... I personally take great offence to such racist comments and naturally lay him out next chance, then he turns around after the game and starts calling me racist and shit... Or people who sopposidly want equality, but take every chance they can get to probve that they are different. Example: Black people who live in suburban paradise, but dress and act like they are ghetto. The hipocracy is astounding.

8. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Duh, only minorities are allowed to be racist :rolleyes:

****ing double standards.

9. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    WHITE RIGHTS!!!

10. kraahl

kraahl Peasant

Market Rating:
    You do however have a majority of crimes commited by black people. Or a larger % then the % of black people.
    This has nothing to do with them as people. Poverty is more common among black people therefore they commit more crimes.

As you say sometimes people of minorities might try to take advantage of it.

11. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    I hate the politically correct bs also, I was being sarcastic with my post ;)

Other wise I would walk around saying I'm Norwegian/Welsh/Sioux-Amercian

I also dislike reverse racsim. When people assume you're doing something because you're white. I hear it all the time here, black people's first complain is "You're doing this cause I'm black", even if it has nothing to do with race at all.

I can see how things were in the 60's. I understand slavery. But please, white people have more than paid for that. And for young black people today to want hand outs because their great-grandparents were slaves is rediculous.

Anyway, that's my rant :p I'm not racist, I look at people for who they are and how they act.

12. kraahl

kraahl Peasant

Market Rating:
    When all people are treated equal there will be no need for racism. When everyone are given the same opportunities from birth.
    One must find the underlying problem. Why are black people poorer then white. Because of everyday racism. Little and subtle, the prejudices are everywhere. I have them, you have them.
    We are all small racists.

So black people in america have right to complain. They are still being discriminated against. Not as much as they used to, but a little is too much.

13. Wulf

Wulf MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    " So black people in america have right to complain. They are still being discriminated against. Not as much as they used to, but a little is too much."

Black people in America?!... I don't mean to nitpick, but you're talking about a country that makes schools take a certain number of 'minorities'. Now, I'm not white, but that doesn't make me any different than anyone else. Hell, the joke at my school is all the Asian kids calling eachother nigga. Its a joke at my school, and anyone how tries to bring race into anything as a reason gets their ass kicked. I HATE Political Correctness and I don't care who I piss off, but I am not going to bend over backwards to be nice to any group of people.

14. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Going by the numbers, white people are now the minority in California.

15. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    Actually I know alot of poor white people too. I also know alot of rich black people. People who allow themselves to be placed in a class because of race need to learn how to rise above it. Alot of black people are poor because they are taught by politicians that they deserve a hand-out for how their ancestors were treated. Wel-fare system now is an enabler to be poor. Once you're on it, it's very hard to get off. It was went to be an aid, not a career. I know people have it rough. People lose a job, or fail to get one. But the people who really want to better their life will, regardless of race. And not just by becoming rap stars and basketball players.

Many black business executives, politians, doctors, lawyers came from poor ghetto roots and rose above them. And many black kids I see here in the suburbs romantisize the ghetto life, which is stupid. They've had everything handed to them and if you drop them in ghetto New York, they wouldn't survive a day.

16. Beeble

Beeble Peasant

Market Rating:
    Exactly, caucasians are slowly becoming a minority.

17. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    http://www.hamblin.com/bio.html

This guy is fun to listen too. He hates it when people of color buy into the "I'm oppressed, gimme a handout" attitude.

The Black Avenger is on the prowl... :D

Ken Hamblin, political commentator
    and writer, whom The New York Times described as an "intellectual
    brawler sometimes called the black Rush Limbaugh" brings you an outrageous,
    thoughtful, heartfelt radio show that should inspire every citizen to reinvest
    in the American Dream. Calling himself "The Black Avenger," Ken Hamblin
    insists that America works for anyone who is willing to seize this country's
    opportunities, remain diligent, and commit to our traditional values of
    right and wrong. From Hamblin's perspective, all black Americans today share
    this opportunity. They are no longer victims, and white people should stop
    feeling guilty about the past.

Saying things that "a white person wouldn't get away with," Ken Hamblin
    criticizes:

* Black trash--If there's white trash, then it follows that there can be
    black trash. The difference is that we've allowed this sick culture of gangsta
    rap, drugs, gangs, and welfare to be glorified by some as the only "authentic"
    black American culture.

* Brood mares--What else can you call young black girls who are having babies,
    more than 90 percent illegitimate, with no means other than welfare to care
    for them?

* Black thugs--They go on crime rampages, claiming to be leading a phony
    social justice crusade on behalf of their race, but the truth is that they
    have probably snuffed out more of their own race than any white racist group.

* Poverty Pimps--These black urban politicians devote their entire political
    careers to delivering nothing but government welfare to their stagnant communities
    of isolated constituents.

* Quota blacks--They'll always be second-class citizens because emotionally
    and numerically they fill outmoded affirmative-action minority slots in
    the workplace.

* Egg-sucking dog liberals--By furthering the patronizing notion that blacks
    can't get ahead on their own, these white liberals are sucking the substance
    out of the promise America holds for its black citizens.

18. kraahl

kraahl Peasant

Market Rating:
    It´s not about being nice to a group of people. It´s about treating everybody the same.

This is an example
    http://www.theawfultruth.com/wallet/
    I know it´s Michel Moore and I know it´s not objective. But that would not have happened if the guy was white. Blacks are automaticaly suspected of crimes.

That is everyday racism.

19. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    That is correct, they are targeted sometimes. But in areas of high crime, there is a large % of black offenders, and usually it's black on black crime.

More black people have been killed by black people.

People are profiled for a reason. How many cops were killed because they pulled over a guy for speeding, and were shot.

It doesn't make it right, but unfortunately, law enforcement has to look at the statisics and protect themselves. Are there some cops who take it to extremes and break the law? Ya, of couse. But there are also honest cops who just want to see their kids again also.

20. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Blacks in America are poor because they want to be poor. Not immigrant blacks. The poor blacks have a persecution complex and will hold themselves back to show that whitey is holding them down. There are many ways out for them, but they choose to be retarded.

Notice how the asian society pushes them to do well? They're new immigrants, they have problems with racism, but they easily rose to the top of society because they worked hard and fought racial stereotypes.
    Now look at black society. Everyone pushes them to be a retarded, ghetto, dumbass. It doesn't push them to go to school, in fact, it's completely against education. It is not cool to be educated and if you are you will be ostracized. Look at all the predominantly black rap, it pushes them to abuse women and get involved in violence.

Without slavery all the blacks would be stuck in Africa dying of AIDS, and everything else they have over there. We did them a favor, sure their ancestors suffered because they were oppressed and enslaved but no longer. There is nothing holding them back. ****ing slavery card pisses me off, bastards pushing for recompensation for this shit. The ****ing secretary of defense, Colin Powel, is black.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Hitometer: 53,936,041 since 1995