Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

You dont smell it....do you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SmAcK DoWn!, Mar 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmAcK DoWn!

SmAcK DoWn! Unregistered

Jakeman...you can do all the banning you want for whatever reasons....plz list the reasons as a reply! (Maybe dont have a pair of nuts big enough to talk to me? You can take that as one of the reasons)

Hint:
    Look at my first post. It contains nothing insulting.
    Now look at you Mac ppl reply.

I start flaming you guys when you guys flamed me with anything that sounds "personal" to me.

Why ban me?
    Why not ban your own Mackers?
    They started the flame, not me.

If you were commanded to ban me, thats very sad of you to listening to those Mackers. =)

SmAcK DoWn!

p.s. its fun to see you guys frustrated by a PC user =)

2. gekko

gekko Peasant

Market Rating:
    Man, this kid needs something to do.

He gets banned, comes back whining "Jakeman, i'm so innocent, please don't ban me! I'm banned from every other forum in existance!"

Hmm, how do i put this nicely...go to hell, they may appreciate you there :evil:

3. SmAcK DoWn!

SmAcK DoWn! Unregistered

I've been there, so change your line =)

I suppose all Mackers flame? Go to hell Gekko.

*Hint* Return of favor =) nothing personal

SmAcK DoWn!

4. gekko

gekko Peasant

Market Rating:
    Figures, they don't want you either? Take the hint.

5. SmAcK DoWn!

SmAcK DoWn! Unregistered

Nah just beat the hell outta Satan thats all =)

nt

6. Vokbain

Vokbain Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
  7. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    I have absolutely had enough of this nonsense. Jake, Cow, and everyone else, I apologize in advance if I am prolonging SmAcK DoWn's presence on the boards, but I must respond:

Okay, SmAcK DoWn, let's do just that...

You knew damn well that you were posting on a Mac only gaming site. You knew damn well what would happen when you did. I will grant that there are no personal insults in your original post, but your intent was clearly to inflame the users of this board. Instead of starting an intelligent discussion on the merits of PC vs. Mac, you chose to intentionally anger people. No matter how you slice it, that is rude and immature.

Since that first post, your comments have been boorish and ignorant. Your attempts to justify your childish behavior by claiming you were attacked first hold no merit. You have not proven in a single post on this board that you are capable of anything but juvenile and sophomoric rantings. Perhaps if you prove that you are able to even construct a complete sentence, we could believe you when you say your stupidity is only a facade. You are not even creative enough to use language of your own, instead relying on catch phrases from the WWF's The Rock and Kurt Angle to support your arguments. How about coming out of your fantasy world long enough to crack a book?

And finally you demonstrate your complete misunderstanding of why you irritate people. All of us "Mackers," as you so eloquently put it, deal with PC's and PC users on a daily basis. We are quite aware of the state of the computer market today. We simply prefer to use an alternative product, which we feel is better. Our frustrations with you have absolutely nothing to do with PC's or Mac's or the gaming market. They have to do with the fact that you are a complete and utter moron. We are not opposed to differences of opinion. What we are opposed to is idiots such as yourself coming to our board for the sole purpose of trying to annoy people. I suspect it is a lack of self-esteem that motivates you. Instead of trying to improve yourself, you spend your life in the persona of a fictional character you see on TV, trying to drag everyone else down to your level. Even Duane Johnson puts "The Rock" to bed when the cameras are off. He knows when to quit and come back to reality. Why don't you?

8. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Amen.

9. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    locked, 3rd IP banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Hitometer: 53,937,101 since 1995