Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by ogopogo, Aug 7, 2000.

1. ogopogo

ogopogo Peasant

Market Rating:
    I can play realm!!!!!!!Well at least really late at night. I couldn't play realm for a long time before, i tried reinstalling the diablo, trashing the pref, creating new accounts and a whole list of things, but none of them ever worked. Suddently i hits me, what if i do all of those at once, and Booya! I can play realm on USEast. So my account for closed character would be mac_newogopogo, and my character name is mac_DDT. Oh, and I have to thank olon for giving me this idea indirectly. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------
    In the biginning Universe was born. This has made many people angry and was regarded as a bad move.

2. Dark_Warrior

Dark_Warrior Peasant

Market Rating:
    good to hear!!!

------------------
    guiness beer sucks

3. olon97

olon97 Peasant

Market Rating:
    Congrats! Along with all those other ideas, for anyone else having such problems, I would suggest ritual sacrifice and kidnapping family members of Blizzard employees demanding closed accounts as ransom.

Seriously, good to have you with us on USEast ogopogo. Maybe it's time for me to create the USEast incarnation of mac_Olon.

4. olon97

olon97 Peasant

Market Rating:
    Apologies to you ogopogo (or whoever was messaging me). Somebody messaged me in a game, but to me the sender appeared to be "olon97". When I replied I was only talking to myself. I went into channel to look for people and didn't find anyone.

So, to whoever was messaging me, next time identify your account name in your message, just in case...

5. ogopogo

ogopogo Peasant

Market Rating:
    ok, i'll be playing on my closed character now, atleast i'll try to. It takes me about 30 mins just to log on I'll be in mac_clan/jakeman alot

------------------
    In the biginning Universe was born. This has made many people angry and was regarded as a bad move.

Hitometer: 53,591,996 since 1995