Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

WotLK too easy?

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Wiezzen, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Wiezzen

Wiezzen Peasant

Market Rating:
    I havent done Naxx yet, but I've heard that it's very easy and so is Naxx-25. I know a guild that cleared Naxx-25 in under 2 hours. And considering that the new intances and heroics are a breeze to 1-shot, I believe that Blizzard has given into whiny casuals who cry about the game being too hard.

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Yeah it's easier than BC. I wouldn't say it's too easy though. You still have to employ strategy in fights. Groups still wipe on some encounters.

Also keep in mind that naxx is not new. All of the strategies were already known which makes progression a lot faster.

I am having more fun than in BC. The content is more accessible. I am pugging naxx. The mundane things like minmax and class composition aren't as important.

3. Wiezzen

Wiezzen Peasant

Market Rating:
    One shotted Heroic Obsidian Sanctum with a PUG. The fights there are so rediciously easy that people can be like "Lollerskates! lets rush in!!!1!". The only one who will have a bit of trouble is the Off-Tank who has to grab all the adds on the last boss. The only thing that kills the DPS on the boss is the lava waves, however the gap in the waves is painfully obvious to see about 5-8 seconds before it hits. Anyone who dies due to consistent hits from the lava wave is either not paying attention or retarded. One or two hits is acceptable, anything beyond that isn't.

4. Autolycus

Autolycus Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    i'll assume you facerolled it and killed all 3 drakes, then yes that is pretty much easy mode.

5. Wiezzen

Wiezzen Peasant

Market Rating:
    Why do it any other way? I'm not about to give up 3 emblems for an achievement.

6. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    Emblems? Emblems are stupidly easy to get. Doing Sartharion the hard way gets you bonus loot and an epic mount to boot. Talk about whiny. Go hard or go home.

Sorry you think the game is too easy now. I agree the current encounters are relatively simple, even for pugs if they are halfway decent, but like Jake said, Naxx is totally recycled and even the new encounters were farmed to death in beta and the strats well known long before Wrath shipped.

Talk to me when Ulduar and Icecrown come out.

7. Wiezzen

Wiezzen Peasant

Market Rating:
    I'm curious, where does it say anything about getting an epic mount for doing it hard mode? All I've seen in the achievement list is you get a title.

8. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Sartharion

9. Autolycus

Autolycus Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    how easy did you find malygos-25?

Hitometer: 53,564,557 since 1995