Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

West HC Game?

Discussion in 'Events' started by Haite, May 17, 2001.

1. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Shall we schedule a HC game on west? A lot of new guys are on now. My Bowazon is level 30, just killed Diablo, and ready to start Act 1 NM. I think Jake's right with me, and cow could be there by this weekend. I don't know if you big guys (namely Spike_x and Charly) would like playing in NM rather then hell, but if so then this'd be great, especially with this many reliable looters (not that I plan on dying :D). Let's get some input here and we can set a date.

--Haite

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    i'm there! Of course, the most ideal time for most people is weekends. That's also when bnet sucks and is there fore the worst time for hard core. I will be in classes weeknights until 9pm (home by 9:30, tonight being an exception). We could plan it for next Monday night maybe? You guys could start ealier and I could join in later. How does Monday sound? (Monday being the most lag free day out of any of them I think)

3. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    me level 17 me play lots me get high me on ladder laugh you.

4. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    i see that mad cow disease has gotten into your language center. :rolleyes:

well, last night me, cow, and haite all found eachother in the channel and ended up playing for a while. fun, fun!

5. Jaha

Jaha Peasant

Market Rating:
    ill be playing with charly whenever neither of us is busy, which seems like never, but ill probably have a necro in nm by next week. Cow, you might want to hold off on a ladder character right now. The ladder is being reset soon isnt it?

6. charlybrown

charlybrown Peasant

Market Rating:
    IT"S EXAM PERIOD. I can still play though ;)

I'm in hell with lvl 61 sor now, but my bar is lvl 35 can play act1 1 2 nm but I'm not playing saturday, maybe sunday night, sunday night is not that laggy cause asians are working!!!

Hitometer: 53,850,782 since 1995