Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Warsong

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by JollyRedGiant, Jun 8, 2005.

1. JollyRedGiant

JollyRedGiant MSC Commander

Market Rating:
    I made a couple runs in the ashenvale PvP area, and its not too bad. its a 10v10 capture the flag setup, and it gets pretty intense. you need good organization in order to do well. That said, we should be able to make up a group as a guild and make runs there. you do get some nice honor points, both from kills and capturing the flag. i plan on making a lot more runs there.

2. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    I was in line last night for half an hour and no one was getting in. There were like 40-50 alliance there, so the horde must have been lacking. I'll try again tonight.

3. Led]v[irage

Led]v[irage Peasant

Market Rating:
    Wow....went there a few times lastnight and it's definatly fun...i'm down whenever to go. How it's layed out is alliance and horde bases are opposite of each other with a small field in the middle...there are flags at both places and just like most ctf games in order for you to score your flag must be at your base...so even if you do capture their flag..a team must go and recover your own flag from them if you want to score. At the bases themself there's a few ways to enter them. Weather it's from the tunnel or the middle or u can even go around to the top and drop down into the base. First to capture 3 flags wins.

Led

4. Strexon

Strexon Peasant

Market Rating:
    yeah CTF is hella fun wait times seem a little less than BG

me and Led did a BG last night tho that lasted a looong time I ended up with like 1000+ honor kills

the horde had us pinned down all the way on our final base and even had the ice lord out and bashing away but somehow we managed to fight our way all the way back to their final base where a bunch of the horde ended up just quitting and then the game ended since the horde didnt have enough players

5. Stephine

Stephine Peasant

Market Rating:
    i am willing to do a Warsong BG ne time

6. ckmonster

ckmonster Peasant

Market Rating:
    21-30

Omg when i qualified for that it was so incredibly bad becuase they had no organization and all they wanted to do it kill and they couldn't work as a team so i just stopped going to BG untill i am 40

Hitometer: 53,840,909 since 1995