Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

WARNING - Martel Info Incorrect

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Kalgareth, Oct 14, 2000.

1. Kalgareth

Kalgareth Peasant

Market Rating:
    I have learned quickly while playing my mace barb that things are not always what they seem with Martels... There is a bug with Martels on Macintosh computers... the damage is displayed incorrectly... Mine says 114 max damage when in reality it is 192... Soooo... the moral of this story is to NEVER sell those Rare Martels... They may be kick *** weapons and you just can't tell... Too bad I used two imbues and sold both of the martels even though one had like 200+ AR... Learn from my mistakes... I think there is a similar bug with Ancient Axes... You should have someone on a PC that you trust tell you what the damage is in reality...

Kalgareth

2. Onisama

Onisama Peasant

Market Rating:
    bummer. So how do you figure this stuff out?

I've seen some odd stuff with my open mace barb, but couldn't determine if it was a bug or if I just got a batch of bad luck.

ie., I've picked up 2 Bonesnaps - unique maul. But both of them have had damage listed as 35-45 (or whatever normal maul damage is listed at) not the significantly higher 93-123 damage that D2 net reports. So are the mauls not showing damage right either or am I just being stupid?

Haven't even seen a martel yet and I really want one to imbue, but I'm getting too high in levels (35).

3. Jaha

Jaha Peasant

Market Rating:
    Oni if you want a martel ill get you one, i find em every where

4. Onisama

Onisama Peasant

Market Rating:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jaha:
    Oni if you want a martel ill get you one, i find em every where<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's for an open character. If you have an open char that can find a nice martel for me to imbue I would appreciate it. I've been looking since level 28 and have only found one poor magical martel.

Hitometer: 53,856,810 since 1995