Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Warcraft II

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lars, Jan 18, 2001.

1. Lars

Lars Peasant

Market Rating:
    We have an older PowerBook, as well as our G3, and anyway, through our printer cable, we got a successful multiplayer appletalk connection between the two. Anyway, we were playing War2, (that old classic [​IMG] ) and something sucks though, you can only play 640x480, otherwise, the gameplay square is small in the center of the screen, with the finder visable behind it. [​IMG] Too bad you can't play the game on a higher resolution. Anyway, it was a fun two player game. [​IMG] Next we gotta try Marathon...

------------------
    News editor for MacGameNews.com
    lars@macgamenews.com

2. Keeksy

Keeksy Peasant

Market Rating:
    If you have Marithon Infinity, YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD the Aleph One patch. It adds OpenGL support offering 24-bit textures, up a 1024X728 resolution, and cool enviormental effects. Get it here: http://source.bungie.org/ Too bad my brother broke my Infinity CD. [​IMG]

------------------
    I know my shit

3. Eupfhoria

Eupfhoria Peasant

Market Rating:
    marathon.... aleph one.... hey you need an extra CD? I got like 5...
    No, i'm ot obsessed

4. Lars

Lars Peasant

Market Rating:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keeksy:
    If you have Marithon Infinity, YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD the Aleph One patch. It adds OpenGL support offering 24-bit textures, up a 1024X728 resolution, and cool enviormental effects. Get it here: http://source.bungie.org/ Too bad my brother broke my Infinity CD. [​IMG]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awesome! Yeah, I own that game. I gonna have to download it tonight and give it a try... Sounds cool!

------------------
    News editor for MacGameNews.com
    lars@macgamenews.com

Hitometer: 53,595,418 since 1995