Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

War Protestors Intelligence

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jedsia, Feb 22, 2003.

1. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    She's not arguing your fact. She brings up the very context you mention.
    The context you must see it in is that it is not acceptable in our society to bring harm to another. It is punishable before our judiciary system, which even the highest leader must answer to.

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I didn't say she was arguing my fact. I was clarifying my post.

I see that. But I wasn't referring to that context, or any context for that matter.

3. Kaeric

Kaeric Peasant

Market Rating:
    you know, sometimes i just wish that everyone would just some clean about this war. Assuming it is, at least partly, about oil...why dont they just tell us "Yes, we need to get rid of Saddam (insert numerous reasons that we are using now) and there will be financial benefits." War has always been about land/money/etc. So why should we act like it isn't. And France... so many people I talk to are slandering France and Germany becaus they dont support us. Why should they have to? It is our war, why do we have to have EVERYONE on our side.. I say, fine, dont support us, but next time you are getting raped and want our help, **** you.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2003
  4. mrdoomsday

mrdoomsday Peasant

Market Rating:
  5. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    I can never understand why Isreal and Jewish people get so much hatred.

Is it because they were "God's chosen people"? The biggest thing that gets me is Jesus was a Jew, so if most religions worship Jesus and God, then why are Jewish people so hated by so many people?

6. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Because they're successfull, but also because they run around saying that they're God's chosen ones. Way to make people hate you, ****ing idiots.

7. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    I'm sure the notion that killing them will get you to heaven with 70 virgins is less outrageous :p.

8. Kaeric

Kaeric Peasant

Market Rating:
    Historically they were the bankers and money lenders. They were wealthier.

9. kraahl

kraahl Peasant

Market Rating:
    anti-semitism (this is swedish spelling, I guess it would be kind of similar) has been common through history.
    In the 14th century the great plauge knows as The Great death or perhaps the the black death was blamed on the jews.

and as kaeric said, ther were often bankers. During a long period of time they were the only ones that was allowed to lend mone for interest, "good christians" weren´t allowed to by the church.

10. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    I understand most of the "reasons"

It still just makes no sense to me. Maybe it's because I was raised in a racism free enviroment for the most part. I lived in many different areas that had many different cultures and did not know what prejudice really was until maybe 10 or 11.

It just baffles me I guess. Jewish people have been the most persecuted people in history (as far as I can tell, it goes back to the days of Christ, if not earlier). Even before banks were invented.

11. kraahl

kraahl Peasant

Market Rating:
    True, many feel bad about that. BUt that does not justify what the jews of Isreal is doing to the palestinian people.
    This time, they are the nazis and we let it happen. There´s blood on our hands.

12. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:

Hitometer: 54,373,508 since 1995