Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

W00t!

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by cowofwar, Mar 1, 2001.

1. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    I was running around in Act 1 Hell and orbing +Staticing everyone's scrawny little butt with my level 44 sorceress.

I come across a pack of normal zombies, let off a couple statics and orb them. Guess what one of them drops? You got it! SILKS OF THE VICTOR!!!

In 20 minutes in that one hell game I picked up 3 uniques. The Silks, Goblin Toe boots and a unique short short called Rixon's Blade or something. Both the boots and the sword have 25% crushing blow.

2. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    The sword is called Rixot's Keen. For some reason, I seem to get that sword a lot. The Cow King dropped it for me once, and boy was I excited...not.

Actually, it's not a bad sword for a newbie Sword Barb. Another good unique for newbies is the Felloak club, it has 60% lightning resistance or something like that.

Nice drop on the Silks. I am reminded of the time I was just starting hell difficulty with a necro that I have now retired. One of our Korean buddies was shadowing me with his Barb, and while I was busy dealing with a unique Fallen and his pals, the Wormskull dropped. My Barb friend rushed in and grabbed it, and was gone. I was not happy. I suppose it was my fault, he had been bugging me for a "potal" so I opened one to shut him up. I should have known something was up when he would only attack dudes that I had worn down first, trying to steal the exp. Since then, no more "potals" for anyone I don't know.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2001
  3. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    woot is my word... mine! :D

Hitometer: 53,555,529 since 1995