Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Very Odd Problems

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Hannibal~MAC, Aug 5, 2000.

1. Hannibal~MAC

Hannibal~MAC Peasant

Market Rating:
    I was playing online with Moose and all of the sudden the world of diablo just stopped, i could still move around but i couldnt inter act with anything i could not attack things pick stuff up or talk to moose, i then went to the edge of the map and it was just a huge black wall of nothingness, also none of the game commands worked, i ended up force quiting to get out. I wonder if this has anything to do with the 1.03 update

------------------
    Hannibal, terror of all that is weak and keeper of elephants

2. mud

mud Peasant

Market Rating:
    I had that happen to me to. but i dont know what caused it.

------------------
    mud
    When?

3. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Simple, you timed out. Everything that was being kept track of on your computer was working, but the stuff that the host kept track of wouldn't change since you were no longer receiving data from the server.

------------------
    [​IMG]
    Wait a minute! This is grass! We've been eating grass!

4. Keeksy

Keeksy Peasant

Market Rating:
    One time while playing single player I went through a town portal and came out backwards. I don't know what happened, but every where I moved afterwards I ran to backwards. It was like I was moon walking or something. I even put Jackson to same. Dispite, going through several more portals, the problem persisted until I desided to quit. I played for a while like this, but I just found it too wierd. [​IMG]

------------------
    Hey! Necro my ego!

5. flytrap

flytrap Peasant

Market Rating:
    keeksy, that happened to me once but i just ran around a bit and it finally went away. And i think that was in single player too!

6. Hannibal~MAC

Hannibal~MAC Peasant

Market Rating:
    that happened to me once in single player mode, it went away after awile though

------------------
    Hannibal, terror of all that is weak and keeper of elephants

7. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keeksy:
    One time while playing single player I went through a town portal and came out backwards. I don't know what happened, but every where I moved afterwards I ran to backwards. It was like I was moon walking or something. I even put Jackson to same. Dispite, going through several more portals, the problem persisted until I desided to quit. I played for a while like this, but I just found it too wierd. [​IMG]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That happened to me earlier, before 1.02. Kept on playing and it switched back forwards...go figure!

Hitometer: 53,550,271 since 1995