Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Value of Ume's???

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Onisama, Mar 1, 2001.

1. Onisama

Onisama Peasant

Market Rating:
    Anybody know what the current value of Ume's Lament is?

I'm assuming it's desirability has gone up a little bit with the popularity of the tweaker sorc, but have no idea what the actual value is.

I've been offered 1 soj + umes for the Divine scepter I listed under the "Appraisals please" thread, I think it's a deal worth doing but wanted some second opinions.

thx

2. Sparhawk

Sparhawk Peasant

Market Rating:
    SOunds like a good deal. You should be able to get a second soj for the umes...

3. BrakShow

BrakShow Peasant

Market Rating:
    From what I've seen Umes is generally NOT worth an SoJ anymore. I see all kinds of posts like "Umes + Worm for 1 SoJ" and "Umes + Frost for 1 SoJ". Apparenly it has taken it's place among the other nice uniques as being worth about .5 - .75 SoJs. You may find someone who is desperate enough for umes to give you an SoJ but you'd be awful lucky or super patient.

There are only a couple uniques that are still consistantly worth a full SoJ or two. Iceblink, Silks, Maelstrom, I think that's it. But there are a lot of really nice ones that are just about an SoJ and could get an SoJ with lots of patience...Umes is one of them, Goldskin, Garb, Real nice Eye of Etlich, really nice Tarn, Well there are plenty, you get the idea and now I'm just rambling, so I'll just go eat some beans and cheeze log.

4. BrakShow

BrakShow Peasant

Market Rating:
    From what I've seen Umes is generally NOT worth an SoJ anymore. I see all kinds of posts like "Umes + Worm for 1 SoJ" and "Umes + Frost for 1 SoJ". Apparenly it has taken it's place among the other nice uniques as being worth about .5 - .75 SoJs. You may find someone who is desperate enough for umes to give you an SoJ but you'd be awful lucky or super patient.

There are only a couple uniques that are still consistantly worth a full SoJ or two. Iceblink, Silks, Maelstrom, I think that's it. But there are a lot of really nice ones that are just about an SoJ and could get an SoJ with lots of patience...Umes is one of them, Goldskin, Garb, Real nice Eye of Etlich, really nice Tarn, Well there are plenty, you get the idea and now I'm just rambling, so I'll just go eat some beans and cheeze log.

Hitometer: 53,855,386 since 1995