Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

USEast stuff for trade / giveaway

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by olon97, Aug 10, 2000.

1. olon97

olon97 Peasant

Market Rating:
    Diablo dropped some interesting stuff last night, and I very atypically managed to pick up some of it (actually I had agreed with this suicidal barb I was playing with that he'd get the best armor dropped, and I'd get the rest - it was my game and I did do most the work...)

Anyway, here's what's up for grabs...

The light plate armor from Arcana's set: www.battle.net/diablo2/items/sets1.shtml#arcanna

A cute unique war axe, Rakescar: http://www.battle.net/diablo2/items/uaxes.shtml
    (massive poison damage anybody?)

I'll trade for high quality diamonds or nice boots, belt, or shield. I'll give the items away if you can convince me that you'll actively use them for a significant length of time.

If there are no takers in a few days, I'm going to try to make trades with some other USEast people I know for items that they have. I'd much prefer to keep my goodies in-clan however.

2. olon97

olon97 Peasant

Market Rating:
    Items have now been traded/ given away...

The axe is still within the clan (on Auto's new barb) and I traded the armor for some nice unique boots. If you really need that set armor, I have the info of the person I traded it to, I'm sure he'd trade for the right stuff since his char is an amazon not a sorceress.

3. ogopogo

ogopogo Peasant

Market Rating:
    i want the arcana's armor plz

------------------
    In the biginning Universe was born. This has made many people angry and was regarded as a bad move.

4. olon97

olon97 Peasant

Market Rating:
    As I said I traded it to an amazon character in exchange for unique boots. I think I may be able to get my hands on it again though, and since I know you want it I'll try to geet that arcana's armor back for you.

Hitometer: 53,585,693 since 1995