Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Update

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Alteren, Dec 18, 2006.

1. Alteren

Alteren MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    Due to a very good (as well as full, we hit everything) LBRS run with my guild, in which I got a very nice item I'd never heard of before (http://www.thotbott.com/?i=15709) as well as killing Araj for both quests, Neretla is now over halfway through 58.

I've got the Sorcerer's bracers, and I'm working on the belt and gloves with no plans of going further on that chain. I found a delicate arcanite converter on the AH for jsut over 27g which I was thrilled to find. I have the volcanic ash, and now I'm trying to get back up to 40g as well as the greater eternal essence and the stonescale oil.

Since I'm 58 now, I feel comfortable going nearly anywhere in the game currently. If you guys need help with instances and I'm on, feel free to ask. I can't imagine it'll be that long before I'm 60 anyway :-).

On a number of occasions, I seemed to pull aggro more often than a warlock in full tier 2 (couple of our guys are former scarlet menace members). I'm not saying I'm uber, and I'll admit I don't know her spec, but I don't think mages are broken :-).

It had been my original intention to role a pally as an alt when I got everythign I conceivably could out of Neretla, but I think I'll go back to warrior. At any rate, that won't be for a while. There will be quite a few levels and lots of doable gear in the future for my little mage.

Thanks for all the advice along the way guys. I'm excited to finally get up pretty high with this guy :-).

- Greg

2. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    I don't know why everyone hates that quest line so much. I thought it was a blast.

I guess BC is a valid excuse.

3. Alteren

Alteren MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    If not for BC, I'd try to get the other parts. I'm gonna go broke enough just on the first two stages as it is :-). It's not a hard chain, and I really think it's a great value, but it's lessened by the fact that BC is coming out so soon. The time I'd spend getting the rest of it would better be spent getting to 70 :-).

Absent BC, I'd go for as many pieces of sorcerer's as possible.

Hitometer: 53,594,004 since 1995