Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Uldaman

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Calendryll, Feb 10, 2005.

1. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    Just seeing who is up for Uldaman tomorrow night. Jake said he was down for it and if anyone else is let us know. We will try and wait for you to get on before we start. I am finishing it this time. Maraudon is a possibility as well for me if blaze through Uldaman fast enough. I have also got a crap load of quests for Zul'farak if anyone is ready for that yet. We can pick any of those three to do, I dont care which. My quest log is full of elite quests I need to get rid of. Hope we can get a healer to go with us, Moonreaver or Burlingame would be good candidates. I think they are both specced out in healing talents.

Edit: Oops I forgot. I obtained the Aspect of the Wild skill so the nature damage we take inside of Maraudon should be much less now. That should make things much easier on us since it was kicking our butt last time.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2005
  2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I'm down for Uldaman. ZF and Maraudon are both much harder.

I think Sisay said he would be lvl 40 by this friday, so we will have a lvl 40 pally.

3. Calendryll

Market Rating:
    One of my best friends is a level 60 druid. Maybe I can get him to help us out with the harder quests. If he isnt doing any raids that is. The only problem is that he is specced out almost totally in healing I think. That doesnt help us out much in the damage dept. We can see how things go.

4. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    Actually I'll probably hit 40 sometime Saturday. I'll probably be 39 on Friday.

5. charlybrown

charlybrown Peasant

Market Rating:
    need a priest? I'm 34 now.

6. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    That's still about 6 levels lower than the ideal, but as a healer you might be able to stay back and out of agro range. Uldaman isn't as cramped as Gnomeregan.

We can give it a try.

7. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    From what I'm seeing, I doubt I'll be able to make 39 by friday. First the lag, then the server won't let me log in at all. They need to fix these issues.

8. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    WoW was less buggy than any other MMO at launch, but it's been how long since the last patch that addressed class issues, besides the Paladin hotfix? SWG or EQ would patch like every other day some issue or other.

They can't release WoW patches at the rate they patched Diablo 2... That doesn't work.

9. Wulf

Wulf MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    Oh here is that Uldaman post... Well right then, I'll so be here for that tonight

10. JollyRedGiant

JollyRedGiant MSC Commander

Market Rating:
    id like to go along, but im only lvl 38 right now. so if you need another, i can try, but if not no big deal.

11. Calendryll

Market Rating:
    Not sure how many people we have but well see. Did you get all of leathermaking patterns I sent to you?

12. JollyRedGiant

JollyRedGiant MSC Commander

Market Rating:
    yea, and thanks (jaden too) for all the leather and stuff. i was so surprised when i had all that leather in the mail.

Hitometer: 53,855,207 since 1995