Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

UBRS Sat 06/11/05 5pm Server Time

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Lyanna, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Lyanna

Lyanna MSC Friend

Market Rating:
    Rebels would love to have you guys if you can make it.
    We do have two rogues scheduled to come already though. :\

:)

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    As usual, you can count me in.

*sheep*

3. Ellusion

Ellusion MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    I would like to come if i get to 59 or 60 by saturday.

4. Lyanna

Lyanna MSC Friend

Market Rating:
    Just want to give you all a heads up. We have enough rogues and hunters so far (Hehe they are everywhere these classes) :p. I think we have at least 8 level 60 hunters in Rebels. LOL

We have 2 spots left for a mage and a priest/druid. :) If any more spots open up in the next day or so I will keep you all posted. :)

5. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    I believe we have 2 active lvl 60 mages (me and Omar). Aeschylus is is priest... lvl 59 I believe, but he will be largely inactive for a while so I don't know if he can make it. I haven't heard from Moonreaver for a while (our 60 druid), but Burlingame might be on (lvl 58 druid).

6. Lyanna

Lyanna MSC Friend

Market Rating:
    Thanks Jake...can I get confirmation whether your mage can make it? If he can then I will stop looking for a mage and reserve his spot.

Currently I already have a level 56 priest coming along as a back up healer plus my lvel 60 druid. I would very much like to have a level 60 priest for the General...his conflag hurts like a biatch but then again you never what unexpected life event might occur to prevent from making the raids so spots might yet open up. :)

7. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    I've killed the General in two pickup raids so far and had no problems; in each case I was the one doing most of the healing while the other 1 or 2 priests sat on their asses.

it's perfectly fine to bring a 56 priest to UBRS; agro is only a problem in boss fights and there will always be 12 or 13 others to get agro off you. Just make sure not to Leeroy in the rookery and you'll be fine :p (I did Father Flame in one run, having to navigate that place in the middle of combat is a little annoying)

//edit... for the General fight, you need 3 warrior tanks, one for the big guy and one for each of his minions. Have the healers keep the MT alive while the other group members kill off each minion. Then unload on the boss, and by that time the MT will have so much agro built up there will be no problem just whacking on the general. I've been on a run that only had 2 tanks and it was not fun trying to keep a bunch of mages healed when the pally tanking for them couldn't hold agro.

8. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    Confirmed, he says he can make it. So you will have 2 mages from our guild, me and Omar.

9. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    I'm so rejected. :cry: I wouldnt be able to make it anyways, lol.

10. Lyanna

Lyanna MSC Friend

Market Rating:

Hehe...we usually do with 2 warriors and we just chain-fear the other guard until we kill the first. Works well most of the time if you have a good warrior that can hold aggro on the general until we get to him. :)

11. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    That was a strong UBRS group.

Some of us did LBRS after. I got the last gem for the UBRS key. I need the first 2 now.

Hitometer: 53,813,104 since 1995