Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

two young girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jakeman, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Two young girls knock at my door. I answer it. They are doing some kind of contest where they have to collect names. They commence with the introductions and small talk, being all cute and stuff. Then they ask for my name so they can write it down. I say I don't want to sign up. They say they aren't doing any kind of sign up, they just want my name. I say I don't want to give out my name. One girl says, "fine, we don't like talking to people like you anyways." As they walk away they chatter to each other. One says, "what kind of guy would turn down two girls?" Then they said something about feeling sorry for me.

Female egos can be so hurtful. I'm gonna cry. :(

2. OsIriS

OsIriS Peasant

Market Rating:
    Scam city....good man.

3. Wiezzen

Wiezzen Peasant

Market Rating:
    You should have whipped out your wang and slapped them across the face with it.

4. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    People keep telling me I should have responded with a comeback or something insulting or hurtful. That's not nice. Don't be mean to people. :(

5. Wiezzen

Wiezzen Peasant

Market Rating:
    my suggestion was more along the lines of being hilarious tahn hurtful

6. harleyb

harleyb Peasant

Market Rating:
    Every time I look at this thread title and click the link, I'm expecting more than I get.

7. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    One was a little heavy set, the other had big boobs. A blonde and a brunette. Both were outgoing and pretty cute. They had too much makeup for my taste. I prefer no makeup but that is very rare.

I make ascii boobs for you. (. Y .)

8. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    This video reminds me of those girls:

http://www.break.com/index/psycho-girl-forgets-boyfriend-is-in-europe.html

She has the same attitude... the same hurtful ego. Unfortunately the guy in this case is reciprocating in kind. You shouldn't post personal emails like that online. Have some respect.

I saw a girl that doesn't wear makeup at a wedding recently. An older lady that was some kind of teacher. Very "plain Jane" in her appearance and clothing. It was cool.

9. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    My wife doesn't wear makeup - well.... only on special occasions. Just thought I'd share that with the common populace.

10. Wiezzen

Wiezzen Peasant

Market Rating:
    I bet they would have changed their tone if they knew they were talking to the King of the Iron Forge Bridge and Wielder of Atiesh.

11. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    A guy knocks at my door at 8:30 at night. I answer. He's doing some contest where he earns points to try to win a trip or something. He makes small talk and asks if he can come in and use my dining table to fill out a form. I say sure. He asks for my name but I don't want to give it out. So he asks me to sign something and pick a book from a list to donate to some hospital so he can earn points. I pick one. While he's filling out a form he's telling me about karma and how good things will happen to me because only about 1% of people even talk to him for this long. Then he asks for $71 for the book. I tell him I don't want to give him cash. He gives me a line which makes me feel bad for not giving anything. I tell him I can't spare the money. Then he tells me "thanks for being an idiot" and walks out.

Now I feel guilty and insulted. People are so cruel. :(

12. OsIriS

OsIriS Peasant

Market Rating:
    Don't feel bad, this idiot probably responded to an ad for an exciting new job, free travel etc. Got there, wound up he'd be bussed out to your city from god knows where and dropped off in front of a neighborhood to harass people like you for 12 hours. He's the idiot, not you.

13. harleyb

harleyb Peasant

Market Rating:
    He's angry because that means he doesn't get his $15 commission. You literally didn't put money into his pocket and he's angry at you for it.

14. lost

lost Peasant

Market Rating:
    It's that exact sentiment I try to impart upon my children on a daily basis. They're getting the hang of it, but whew...thank God I knew what "don't be mean to people" looked like.

Hitometer: 53,936,215 since 1995