Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Thorium Brotherhood Rep

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by JollyRedGiant, Jun 27, 2005.

1. JollyRedGiant

JollyRedGiant MSC Commander

Market Rating:
    I have been trying to get my rep up with the thorium brotherhood in order to buy the pat for the epic black dragonscale boots. there are a few normal quests you can do in searing gorge, but most of the rep you have to get by doing a repeatable quest that requires 4 kingsblood, 1 coal, and 2 incendiusarus (?). the scales you get from these beasts in the bottom area of the cauldron, but the kingsblood is a pain. i have spent well over 150g so far on kingsblood, and i still need to turn in the quest about 5 more times (for a grand total of 110 or so). after i get friendly, i will need lots of dark iron residue that drops in BRD. if anyone has any in the bank, i would be glad to free up that spot for you. once i get this pat, i will have all but the leg pat for the black dragonscale armor pieces. hunters, when you hit 53 leg me know so i can get the mats together to start making these pieces for you.

Jakeman likes this.
  2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    The Morrowgrain quest produces some Kingsblood as a side effect... not much though. The tar monsters in Ungoro also drop random herbs.

Dark Iron Residue drops like crazy in BRD.

3. Wulf

Wulf MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    Some people just get Herbalism for the Kingsblood, as you only need a few hundred skill to collect it. Very quick and painless, since the area around Alterac Valley is full of it.

4. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    Is kingsblood a particularly valuable herb?

5. JollyRedGiant

Market Rating:
    i just finished the kingsblood chain quest. spent a good 170g or so buy to buy about 400 kingsblood. i am thinking of offering to make the boots for mats to the Rebels and Unbroken Circle, so that I can get mats faster. it takes a couple MC drops, so i cant farm it myself.

6. JollyRedGiant

Market Rating:
    i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me farm the residue tonight. i tried to solo it for a while, and i found i can kill the guys outside the instance (barely) and cant do anything inside the instance. any help or residue would be very appreciated. :)

7. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I will try to logon for a while to help. I am finishing some work right now.

8. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    I have about 150 residue sitting in the bank. Will mail tonight if possible.

9. JollyRedGiant

Market Rating:
    thanks to the help of jaden, cal, moon, and burl i was able to get enough residue to get to honored and buy the pat. unfortunatly, it takes 7 MC drops which seem to sell for about 100g a piece on the AH. i am offering to make dragonscale stuff for any guildie or friendly guildie free if mats are provided, including the boots.

Hitometer: 53,581,532 since 1995