Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

This board kicks ass!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lars, Apr 14, 2000.

1. Lars

Lars Peasant

Market Rating:
    The full version of this is sweet! It's cool how you can choose your icon when you post a message. The board looks way better now.

Lars

2. jswartz

jswartz Peasant

Market Rating:
    right on...this board should be pretty cool. Make sure you get the word out to all the gaming sites. Besides the standard mac fair, you might also try www.bluesnews.com and www.stomped.com. even though they're primarily PC gaming sites, they seem to make a pretty good effort to post significant mac gaming news too.

3. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I already sent out the news to IMG. If they post an announcement about this message board on their site then... OMG! We would be getting major traffic! I'm glad you guys like this new message board. I sure like it a lot better.

4. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Hmmmmm... ok, it looks like IMG did post the announcement today but I only got 2 new people to register for this board. Oh well. I just sent out an announcement to the two sites that jswartz suggested (thanks dude), so we'll see what comes out of that.

Keep your fingers crossed.

5. Mac dude

Mac dude Peasant

Market Rating:
    This is kick ass! What a awesome site! You should get more trafic now Jakeman!

[​IMG] Mac Dude

Hitometer: 53,952,473 since 1995