Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

The thrill is gone...

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Elbereth, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Elbereth

Elbereth MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    I cancelled Eislinnix and my account renewals yesterday. We have not been playing at all, so I could no longer justify the expense. Eis is playing xBox live games now (Halo 3 mostly) and I am busy with a new house, state, and job hunting so there just was no time for WoW. This had been coming for a long time though, as the game just doesn't offer much for those of us who can only play a couple of hours a week. We'll still be around here though, living WoW vicariously through you guys. You never know, we might be back at some point.

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    It's pretty much just me and choco family now. No one else plays anymore. I am not playing as many hours as I once did. I don't farm much at all anymore. I mostly just socialize in IF and raid two days a week with my raid group.

wtb diablo 3

3. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    :nod: Also, Blizzard starting posting job ads for a "next gen MMO." Interesting.

4. Choco

Choco MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    awww, i miss you guys... :( *sniff* *sniff*

i got bored so i rolled another char (chocolock) and she's already lvl 40. pretty soon i will have a level 70 of each class.

anyway twerg plays halo3 although not much online... his tag is ChowHusky.

5. ColdHeat

ColdHeat MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    yea it sucks but ive lost most of my fun from wow... i played on a private server everyonce in a while like maybe 2hrs a month lol so its nothing.

Idk im busy with school and work so it kills most of my time.
    And my back is messed up so i dont like sitting around much it starts to bother me.

6. KleaningLady

KleaningLady MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    We miss you guys. i do play almost everyday, but only for an hour on average.
    lately all i've been doing is twinking choco and twerg. but this new patch lowered the rep requirement for heroic keys so i better start working on primal nether...

Hitometer: 53,846,716 since 1995