Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

the horror

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dapork, Jun 12, 2002.

1. dapork

dapork Peasant

Market Rating:
    well you all know already that i go to a DC public school. and they are horribly organized. anyway, i have the rest of the week left of school and monday and tuesday. but after all the final exams are done there's no point in going anymore. so for the past few days i've been running around trying to get em all done to finish as early as possible. yesterday we got out at 1:00 due to extreme weather conditions (really hot), so i missed one exam. today, it was just as hot, so we were getting out at 1:00 again. so i ran looking for my BIO teacher to do her exam during lunch (since i was gonna miss her class again). she said there was no time, but luckily since i had an A she said i didn't have to take it. then there was english. we were only gonna have 30 mins of english, but i figured it was enough to do one paper. but suprise, the teacher never showed up. one kid said she was dancing in another room or something... so i just left. i don't think i'll go to school anymore, i'll probably get my mom to call to see what i should do...

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    at least get a GED

3. dapork

dapork Peasant

Market Rating:
    wha dat?

4. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    it's the next best thing to a high school diploma. it's like a test you take to challenge high school (in your case), the same way you can challenge classes in college... one test, if you pass you don't have to take the class, you get credit.

5. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Dude. You're in like what? Grade 9, 10 or something? Those grades don't even matter.

Now if it was grade 11 or 12 then you better take all your exams :nod:

6. dapork

dapork Peasant

Market Rating:
    i'm in 9th :D. all i missed was one page of a 3 page exam in english, and i didn't finish someo of my arts classes. i'm sure it'll be no big. thanks for the info about the GED.

Hitometer: 53,853,619 since 1995