Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

The Big "D"

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Gilgamesh, Aug 29, 2000.

1. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    Was playing an Open BNet game with my Lvl 31 paladin with a guy who was a lvl 28 paladin...

We kicked Diablo's ass, and it was tough wading thru tons of them damn Warrior mage dudes...

We got NOTHING from the big "D". Absolutely friggin nothing but 2 weak "blue" magical items... 2 hours of fighting thru then bastards for nothing!!!

Could it be since we were a little stronger than a normal Diablo fight? Was hoping for a rare or two...

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    He always drops a rare or something. That's jacked.

------------------
    lamo mac boy

3. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    Had you killed Diablo before that game? I've noticed that once you kill him the first time, after that he drops regular magical items. But some of them are very good. He dropped a magical Ancient armor for me once.
    I tried the same thing with Mephisto, once you kill him for the quest, any times after that it's pretty random in what he'll drop.

------------------
    "A mage's soul is forged in the crucible of the magic"

4. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    I killed Diablo at about level 28 or so...was trading and someone offered to go spank the big Red D, so I said sure...wanted to look for new rares anyway.

Figured with the 2 of us he'd be sure to drop at least one Rare (possibly 2). Everyone keeps talking about going to kill Diablo to get what he drops...oh well. Just have to go kill him again!

He did drop two magical items (blue), but they were REALLY WEAK!!! Something you would find from an Act I or II creature (not even a boss).

[This message has been edited by Gilgamesh (edited 08-29-2000).]

Hitometer: 53,585,388 since 1995