Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

The 9/11 Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dcwilson26, Feb 20, 2008.

1. dcwilson26

dcwilson26 MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    So I was playing online and a girl in my guild stated that she believes 9/11 was a huge US government conspiracy orchestrated by the Bush administration. She said that she has read too much about it and seen too many documentaries on the subject to continue to think that 9/11 was anything less than a conspiracy. She also admitted that she believes the moon landing was faked but thats beside the point. Unfortunately I was just about to log so I was not able to debate the subject with her and I haven't seen her online in the last few days. Since that time I have been able to do nothing but ask myself how someone can truly believe that, and its literally driving me crazy. If anyone here is a true believer in the 9/11 conspiracy theory, I would love you to answer these three simple questions so I can begin to understand the reasoning behind those who believe.

1) What facts or events in the accepted story of 9/11 differ from what you believe really happened and how?

2) Who perpetrated and/or masterminded the conspiracy?

3) What motive did the perpetrator have for carrying out the 9/11 attacks?

I believe these three questions will tell me everything I need to know. I graduated in History from UCLA and have studied nearly every aspect of the events leading up to, on, and after the events of 9/11. For the life of me I cannot see any argument for conspiracy that cannot be scientifically and/or logically disproven. I almost hope that I don't receive any replies to this post but if you are a true believer, I would love to here your side of the story.

2. DunAzrael

DunAzrael Peasant

Market Rating:
    There is a long history of subterfuge in highly powerful governments throughout time. The reichstag fire in Berlin for example.

3. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    What motive do the conspiracy theorists have for believing that the attacks were carried out by the government? I suspect you will find a strong correlation of liberal Bush haters.

4. OsIriS

OsIriS Peasant

Market Rating:
    I believe the commonly accepted facts on how 9/11 happened: incompetence.

5. Elbereth

Elbereth MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    1) It was all on a big soundstage - produced by the Weinsteins!

2) The Liberal Left wing elitists!

3) To get the US into this war and unite everyone against poor GB to ensure a democrat controlled government from the 2008 election!

:D ;)

6. harleyb

harleyb Peasant

Market Rating:
    I don't think I've ever seen a single actual "liberal" say that 9/11 was a conspiracy. The people who usually preach it, I find, are people who would lambast the government, be it republican or democrat, and extreme right-wing nut-jobs, i.e. people who think Huckabee is leftist softie.

You guys might find this site interesting, I know I did: http://www.debunking911.com/

7. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    If you have time then watch the "Loose Change" videos. I think you can find the full versions on youtube. It certainly makes you think.

8. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    Just watched it. Not very convincing. All they do is ask open-ended questions with scary music in the background. They take a body of unanswered questions and call it evidence of government conspiracy.

I also watched an interview with the authors of the movie that wasn't very redeeming. They just zerged their opposition with more of the same open-ended questions. They make good trolls at least.

9. dcwilson26

dcwilson26 MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    Very nice site! I like how it draws from a lot of studies and documentaries, many of which I have already watched on the subject, to redundantly make their cases. My favorite part of the whole site is the page that shows how many people would have to be involved in the conspiracy to pull it off. I'm almost surprised I wasn't named in the conspiracy since I saw it all happen on TV and, having eyes and ears, I don't believe its a conspiracy. So obviously I must be in on it.

10. Vokbain

Vokbain Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    But... but... scary music! That has to count for something. :D

11. Jakeman

Market Rating:
  12. mrdoomsday

mrdoomsday Peasant

Market Rating:
    hey guys i havent posted in a while.. so what better of a topic lul

1) What facts or events in the accepted story of 9/11 differ from what you believe really happened and how?

2) Who perpetrated and/or masterminded the conspiracy?

3) What motive did the perpetrator have for carrying out the 9/11 attacks?

i had a lot of questions. like why exactly did wtc 7 fall? i love to debate the 9/11 topic. and to this date IRL not a single person who doesnt think its a conspiracy, knew until i told them.. that wtc7 fell.. yea i love debating people who dont even know the admitted facts :-S

why was there almost no damage to the pentagon but the towers fell?
    there was no indication that two 2ton steel/titanium jet engines crashed into the pengatgon. http://www.apfn.org/apfn/pentagon-9-11.jpg and dont tell me they both made it through a window?

some of the people who we were told were hijackers.. turned out to still be alive http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm

there are many example on youtube of news anchors saying wtc7 fell..20 minutes before it happened.. one of them even has wtc in a live background shot while reporting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwOT29gbc

There are videos on youtube of RC workers, firemen, people who actualy worked in the building talking about explosions prior to the plane impact. explosions that pushed them ^up^. youtube william rodriguez
    also, i cant find the link ATM, but theres a video on youtube showing a lot of smoke coming out of the basement parking entrance. now im not Prof of physics.. but doesnt smoke and heat in general like to rise? not take the elevator down 87 flights and leave through the basement? spank me and call me silly if im wrong.

why were members of the royal saudi family and bin ladens family allowed to board planes and leave the US while REAL americans couldnt even go near an airport for the first 2-3 days?

look at the pics of ground zero. everywhere you see steel beams sticking out of the ground. the steal beams are cut to a straight line. they werent bent or twisted... they were cut.
    http://media.portland.indymedia.org/images/2006/06/341239.jpg
    sorry but steel doesnt just snap in fairly straight lines also see the burn marks?

why not release every single pentagon video? whats being hid?

2. who can say for sure. however there are certainly people in the know. dick cheney? yea since 9/11 hallburton stock has tripled. so has his net worth. larry silverstein? took out massive insurance on the buildings months before 9/11. who was in on it? probly the people who made a lot of money and power because of it? http://killtown.911review.org/video/wtc7/wtc7_pullit.wmv

3. motive? ive heard a few. my answer to #2 is one.
    also.. the WTC were going to have to be destroyed anyways.. way past code... i think the main reason was asbestos? anyways it would have cost larry a pretty penny to take them down legit. this way he got it removed for free PLUS and insurance claim which was more than we could ever pool together 3.5 billion http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/05/03/attacks.insurance/
    .. cept maybe in wow.
    building 7 also held most of the current SEC fraud investigation information. so a lot of rich wallstreet scumbags got off free.

the truth of the matter is. it scares the shit out of me to think our gov't is capable of this. i pray its not true.. however theres just to much BS in their story for me to just blindly accept it.

other questions i have

why didnt the pilots who flew into WTC's hit the building lower.. so as to trap more people and ensure more death? doesnt make sense

so thats the tip of the iceberg.. what do you think?

13. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    heya doomsday. long time.

"why exactly did wtc 7 fall" - maybe it got hit by a plane and collapsed on itself.

"why was there almost no damage to the pentagon but the towers fell?" - maybe the pentagon didn't get as damaged because it didn't have the height of the WTC and didn't collapse on itself.

"some of the people who we were told were hijackers.. turned out to still be alive" - maybe the original reports were wrong.

"there are many example on youtube of news anchors saying wtc7 fell..20 minutes before it happened" - maybe it's a difference in time zones.

"There are videos on youtube of RC workers, firemen, people who actualy worked in the building talking about explosions prior to the plane impact." - interesting. Where is the evidence?

"why were members of the royal saudi family and bin ladens family allowed to board planes and leave the US while REAL americans couldnt even go near an airport for the first 2-3 days?" - maybe because foreign emissaries often get special treatment.

"look at the pics of ground zero. everywhere you see steel beams sticking out of the ground. the steal beams are cut to a straight line." - maybe they broke clean.

"why didnt the pilots who flew into WTC's hit the building lower" - the entire building came down, so it apparently didn't matter where they hit it.

14. mrdoomsday

mrdoomsday Peasant

Market Rating:
    http://littlecountrylost.blogspot.com/2007/10/bush-adminstration-started-wiretapping.html
    bush started wire tapping before 9/11? but i thought it was to catch those nasty terrist?

http://killtown.911review.org/911smokingguns.html
    best 9/11 truth site ive seen to date. every claim is linked to the news source that reported it!

also, im not a bleeding heart liberal who hates bush. I'm a conservative (with a few liberal principles) who happens to hate bush. also, theres no real conservatives left in congress except for maybe a few paulites.

15. mrdoomsday

mrdoomsday Peasant

Market Rating:

16. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    People used to think the Sun revolved around the Earth because it looked like that was the case, what with the Sun crossing the sky. But what would it have looked like if the Earth revolved around the Sun while rotating on its own axis?

More evidence is required.

17. mrdoomsday

mrdoomsday Peasant

Market Rating:
    definately! very good ?point?

to bad http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.ph...ce_from_Ground_Zero_at_the_World_Trade_Center
    they had to destroy all the good evidence before investigating :-(

18. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    They destroyed all evidence of conspiracy? Then how do you know there was a conspiracy?

19. mrdoomsday

mrdoomsday Peasant

Market Rating:
    lol..
    no they destroyed a vast amount of forensic evidence. Some of which could of had the potential to settle this debate once and for all.
    I cant help but feel theres something fishy about all of this.
    you dont have to believe in the conspiracy, but do any of you guys see anything fishy about it? not just destroying the evidence.. but all of the things i said. at the least i feel they knew something big was going to happen and decided not to do anything about it because it would give them the "new pearl harbor" needed in the PNAC outline.

google "PNAC new pearl harbor" if your unfamiliar with this.

also, from now on i feel we should refer to the word "conspiracy" as shenanigans?

20. mrdoomsday

mrdoomsday Peasant

Market Rating:
    "And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it's in my control." John F. Kennedy

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence -- on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." John F. Kennedy

lets not forget what happened to him.
    Also, do you guys think Kennedy knew what he was talking about? or was he just a bumbling idiot?

Hitometer: 53,936,957 since 1995