Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

The 5 seconds rule

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by charlybrown, Feb 16, 2005.

1. charlybrown

charlybrown Peasant

Market Rating:
    does anyone know what's the 5 second rule that people have been complaining about in the context that because of this 5 seconds rule, the high spirit status of priests are useless during batle,

I'm guessing it takes 5 seconds of doing nothing to start mana regent? anyone know for real what it is?

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I have never heard this.

3. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    I think that your mana won't start recharging again during a battle unless you're not using mana for 5 secs. I noticed that with my pally every time I heal myself or use mana, the bar won't move again for a bit.

4. charlybrown

charlybrown Peasant

Market Rating:
    yeah, I just found it on a Wow forum, the guy explained pretty well, we priest had more mana that we can spend during the beta, so they added the hidden 5 seconds rule that you must not use a mana required spell before you start regen.

basically in a tough fight in whiche people do not allow me to melee, or wave my wand, I get sstuck healing and end up with no mana.

5. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    I thought this thread was about food falling on the floor :confused:

6. SpocKirk

SpocKirk Forum Moderator and Donator

Market Rating:
    me too. so, let's talk about what we thought the post was about. The five-second rule is a myth. Bacteria reproduce at a rate far faster than five seconds. If it is a hard, dry substance, I might wash it off, but only if it was in my kitchen soon after the floor had been cleaned. No food is tasty or expensive enough to justify the five-second rule on a public sidewalk/street/floor of a restaurant.

Hitometer: 53,932,268 since 1995