Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Tekken 4

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by SpocKirk, Jan 31, 2002.

1. SpocKirk

SpocKirk Forum Moderator and Donator

Market Rating:
    We got a T4 machine at the mini-arcade at my school. The gameplay looks the same.

There are now boundaries on the arenas, but nothing like DOA where getting slammed up against stuff increases damage. From what I've seen, there are no multi-level arenas, either. The backgrounds are pretty cool, especially on the final fight with Heihachi (or however you spell it). There are indidvidual people jumping around in a concert-like crowd. Also, there are some water effects that look nice, but not realistic.

The clothing is pretty stiff, not a lot of flapping in the wind, but the hair effects are pretty good. King's tail motions are pretty realistic, too.

Most of the same characters from TT are included. Yoshimitsu now has insect-like wings ( :wtf: ) that come out of a backpack thing. I don't know if Eddy was replaced, but there is now a girl that has his moves. Heihachi now wears a sumo-like outfit that makes me want to :barf2:

I haven't played it at all, mostly because I don't remember any moves from when I used to play. I have watched a few games, with two people getting to the final fight but never passing it. I will have to watch more, but my opinion is that the graphics are ok, but not anything stupendous. I'm still waiting for SCII

2. BaleFire

BaleFire MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    I've played it quite a bit, it's really cool. The chick (forget her name) is replacing eddy. Heihachi has another outfit thats alot cooler than the sumo diaper. Getting slammed up against the wall does a tiny bit of damage (i think) but you can do some really nasty combos when they're up against the wall. As I said, I like it alot. SCII is going to pwn

Hitometer: 53,836,895 since 1995