Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Teams... or...

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Jakeman, Apr 14, 2001.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    A while back I asked you guys what you wanted to do with teams on the new site. We can prolly still make it work but it's gonna be "interesting" maintaining the different team forums and user group listings and such.

What if we just made genre forums? Or even game (or game series) specific forums? Have one forum for the Quake series, one for the Diablo series, etc? Then you organize games for that spefic game in that forum... you can post an event on the events calendar with a link to the thread you start in the game forum? Then we would just get rid of the events forum. The calendar would be the central point for events, then you post a link to the thread for that event in the event info when you post (wa? :p ).

Of course, more forums seems like over kill right now. Myself (and others) feel that we almost have too many forums right now. But when the new clan site launches and I send news to the news sites, I anticipate lots more members that will easily make use of the new forums.

I don't know. I'm just trying to figure out how this would work best. My latest guy that I've contracted to help me finish the dynamics of the new site has a good portion of it done. I've seen what he has done so far and it looks great. It's just the little things that he's trying to clean up now.

...or should we just stick with the one events forum for all of this?

Hitometer: 53,846,904 since 1995