Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Team Games

Discussion in 'Diablo 2' started by Haite, Nov 13, 2003.

1. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    That's the point. I'm talking about Zod level stuff. We've never been there before, and the only way to get there is with an active, cooperative user base. This is my goal. If we need some nightmare runs to get some upper (but not godly) level gea to get us going in Hell in the first place, then fair enough.

2. jesse_us10

jesse_us10 Peasant

Market Rating:
    i'm starting a game tonight (friday). My pali is still in norm and my zon is in act 2 hell (and dieing a lot). I will play either one depending on who comes in. My accounts are "jesse_us" and "jesse_us10" for messaging.

3. jesse_us10

jesse_us10 Peasant

Market Rating:
    edit: doh, forgot jesse wasl ogged in....this Jedsia.

My java zon can do Hell Aracane Sanc runs quite easily, so I may do a few of those to find better gear and progress through to Act 3 hopefully this weekend.

As long as its not light immune I can mow them down. Light immunes are slower but I have a decent levl plague jav and can deal with them, just a bit slower. Also found a unique Mancatcher that has mega poison dam as a good offhand weapon.

My zon is 72 now and not having many problems at all with Hell, mostly beetles slow me down but my resists are all over 50 in Hell. I'll probably strive to do Meph a few times before taking on Act 4, but I'll see how she goes.

4. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    event in 90 minutes. i take it we are doing nm baal.

5. hitmanlt

hitmanlt Peasant

Market Rating:
    I know that this is probably a stupid question, and maybe it is in an obvious place, but I have to ask. Is there a standardized game name and password for Diablo 2 games? I play at weird times, and would like to join or be able to create a recognizable game when ever I get online. By the way, I have a 74 assassin that works well with people, and she can tank with pally help and sorc support.

6. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Well, we use the battle.net Friends system extensively. The game "msc", password "clan" is relatively standard as well.

7. BIG T

BIG T Peasant

Market Rating:
    If you can handle a summoning necro i have lvl 62, with skeles that last in hell. I have 10 skeles and 13 monsters with full monster mastery and 60 summon resist. Once I fill the revive I will do bone armor. Looking for buddies to play act1+2 hell with me. *butternuts

8. BIG T

BIG T Peasant

Market Rating:
    Oh...and check your clock....its a little off i have 11:55am now

9. hitmanlt

hitmanlt Peasant

Market Rating:
    If anyone is on about Midnight-2 CDT, I will be on. My friends list is a little light since I have not been able to catch anyone on, so anyone interested in playing around this time just let me know. Finishing up a Sorc with Frozen Orb as primary, and Fire wall as secondary. Plus she has static which is nuking NM boss life pretty well.

10. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    it's showing correct for me. Go to your user cp -> Edit Options and make sure your time offset is correct for your time zone.

11. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hello. As you may know the Earth is round and therefore timezones exist.

12. jesse_us10

jesse_us10 Peasant

Market Rating:
    Its Friday night, I'll be on b-net most of the night starting now (5:40 eastern)!

13. jesse_us10

jesse_us10 Peasant

Market Rating:
    Its monday morning dec. 22 11:00 am eastern. I'll be working the barb in NM.

14. LordMercer

LordMercer Peasant

Market Rating:
    Can you all add me to your friends list? I can't ever find anyone from msc clan when I am playing.

15. jesse_us10

jesse_us10 Peasant

Market Rating:
    I add it the next time i'm on. Thursday and Friday evening (eastern) will be good time to check.

16. Czigra

Czigra Peasant

Market Rating:
    ill add as soon as i on. I might play this weekend so look for gabarian or czigra. I be working on my 52 pally on normal east ladder and my 52 barb.

17. jesse_us10

jesse_us10 Peasant

Market Rating:
    Today, Feb 29 I'll be on b-net at about 11:30 if anyone wants to join me. I'm getting bored of D2 by myself so i'm hoping to some company.

Hitometer: 53,814,069 since 1995