Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Taking the plunge...

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by MisterHalleck, Nov 23, 2005.

1. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    I've been playing a lot more recently. So much of the game is pickup 5- and 10- man groups to bread-and-butter endgame instances like DM, Strath, Scholo, and BRS. My interest in those is rapidly waning; I want to do some raids that involve more than just sheep-MT-MA-heal and have action that requires serious organization (and some phat lewt to boot!). So I'm looking at raid guilds.

I've put in applications at Strife, A Modest Proposal, Kriegsherren, and Evolve; does anyone have any comments about them?

I consider all of you my very good friends and I don't intend to lose contact. If anyone sends you a tell asking for a character reference, say something nice?

2. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    Well I'm sorry to see you leave. Good luck man, I understand. I have nothing but good things to say about all the guilds you listed except Kriegsherren and thats just because I dont know anything about them. MP has a few asses but I think every guild does so you cant base it on the few. Anyways, as i said before, good luck and may you become loaded with purple items, lol.

3. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    AMP's leader reamed me for winning the Arcanist Belt and then giving it back to him for reroll among the other mages since I decided I didn't want it. Lots of insults, no gratitude or understanding. Odd.

I have no experience with those other guilds.

Hitometer: 53,846,919 since 1995