Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Stockades and Gnomeran

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by charlybrown, Feb 9, 2005.

1. charlybrown

charlybrown Peasant

Market Rating:
    I asked jake for a stockade/gnomeran fast run on the night of the chinese new year aka, feb 10 2005, if anyone have quests, please join the group, but point here is not to lvl in these places, just to get some quests cleared out.

Jake, please point out your availability.

Thanks.

2. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    It's all fun and games until the rooster ruins your day.

3. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    I still have 2 quests left in Gnomeregan but I'll probably be able to solo them pretty soon. Almost finished one of them at lvl 34 (one freaking hit and I would've been done). I'll hit lvl 37 tomorrow (bout 5k away) but right now I'm concentrating on STV. I'll head over to Arathi Highlands or Desolace next since there's plenty of lvl 37-40 quests there and then head back to STV from 40-42. I usually avoid instances as those places requires that you be in a group and it takes too long just to get one together.

You should be going to STV at lvl 32 since there's around 10 quests there that you can do. Every area has a few quests that's appropriate for a char's lvl but the best way to lvl is to find places that are heavily concentrated with quests instead of just a few. Desolace have about 6 quests for lvl 32 so I'd head there or STV. Just a bit of advice but you can do what you want.

Edit: The lunar new year (a.k.a. Chinese New year) is Feb. 9, 2005 not Feb. 10, 2005. Sorry I don't want to be picky but I'm asian so I don't like people getting stuff wrong.

4. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I am available any time tomorrow, but I usually get my work done in the morning / early afternoon.

5. charlybrown

charlybrown Peasant

Market Rating:
    sounds good, yeah, I'm 24hrs behind schedule :P

Hitometer: 53,836,938 since 1995