Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Status Report

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Alteren, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Alteren

Alteren MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    Hi there. Sorry to bug you again, but I wanted to give you guys another little update/status report.

I just realized that my birthday is in a week. I’ll be turning 22, and I feel like I just turned 21 yesterday. I’m past the point where you “get stuff” for turning a certain age. At 16, you drive. At 18, you vote. At 21, you drink. I guess at 35 I will be able to run for president though :-).

Anyway, you’re not interested in that :-).

The “time situation” I have is starting to stabilize a bit. I don’t have the greatest amount of free time in the world. However, I’m a nerd. I’m either right on top of things or ahead of them :-). There are times when I do get bored.

I almost bought WoW again today, but I wanted to take some more time to think. If I come back, I want to be sure I’m going to stay. I’ve said that before, and I know you must be tired of it.

You guys also did a lot to help me, and I basically threw all of that away. I sincerely apologize for that.

Things were crazy, both related to this game and not, and I needed some time to grow up. Certain personal events have happened. While I’ll never be perfect, I’ve got a different mentality than you guys may remember.

It’s easy to get into a trap, with a game like this, where it feels impossible to log out at times. There’s also sometimes discouragement and not having an epic or even not being as talented (::cough cough:: my main-tanking ability) as some other players.

When it comes right down to it, this is just a game. I didn’t always treat it that way, and that got me into trouble. It’s a little late to be realizing that, but better late than never I guess.

I’ve got a little more thinking left to do, but I hope I can “see” you guys soon. I hope you also realize that my decision will be the right one this time, however it goes.

Thanks so much once again.

- Greg

Hitometer: 53,587,719 since 1995