Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Start to Finish

Discussion in 'Events' started by gekko, Jul 5, 2001.

1. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    I'm going to start my HC ass as soon as pacbell gets around to install a phone jack where the computer is. They were supposed to come Saturday afternoon but instead showed at around 9 AM when we were out of the house due to pest control spraying for ants. Damn they're such a bunch of retards, took me like an hour last week (at my old house) just to find out my DSL had been cut off prematurely. Quote: "Okay now re-boot while holding down command and option, and we'll rebuild the desktop", "and this helps me connect to the internet how?", "I don't know, we just go through the procedures the senior technical analyst writes". For now I'm connecting to the internet using one of those mobile phone jack things, where you plug them in a power strip and they transmit the phone signal over RF to the receiver at a jack, I get connection speeds of like 19200 bps :distress:. Oh well, as soon as the jack's installed I'll be able to browse at a respectable speed, no heavy downloads 'til I get the DSL back up...

On a cheery note, dial up is fine for gaming (I hope) :).

--Haite

2. Wulf

Wulf MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    *pffft* ... *snork*... *HHAHAHHAHAHAHH* okay sorry... hope you get back up to 'speed' soon :p

3. gekko

gekko Peasant

Market Rating:
    I was on a few times and saw no one :( Guess our timing sucks.

4. BaleFire

BaleFire MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    Woah I just realized one of the eyes (thats what they are right?) in Jaha's avatar moved.

5. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Lol, you're right. The left eye (right from the avatar's perspective) rolls around in a circle.

--Haite

Hitometer: 53,587,350 since 1995