Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Somedays...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Strader, Jan 4, 2003.

1. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    Somedays I wish I could hack a person's game server and cause IRQ conflicts that might cause system damage... If that's even possible.

I was playing on a Jedi Outcast game server that had the rules set to "No attacking people when sabers are down." Okay, no problem. Yet nobody was doing much of anything except for standing on each other trying to reach tall buildings. So I played along and helped. Afterwards many of the players, including the admins started to attack everyone in good fun, even with sabers down. We were all just goofing around. Suddenly they all start ganging on me, (it was FFA), and accuse me of breaking the very rules that they disregarded. After killing me in groups for a while, (with me doing near equal damage), they proceeded to use the server commands to put my character to sleep so they could have easy kills. After they bored of that they let me free and had the main insulter fight me one on one. I easily beat him and left telling them that they obviously have no skill if they need to cheat and wrongly accuse people to win.

Oh to be a hacker... *sigh* :(

Hitometer: 53,588,678 since 1995