Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Some Comments - Things Have Changed in this Game

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Alteren, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Alteren

Alteren MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    It's all pretty good overall though.

I'm looking at a few sites and things again before I come back, and it's been interesting.

I remember thinking how nice it was, at first, to have Valor as Alteren. Then I got off that and started going for better individual armor pieces for ARMOR, DEF, and STAMINA.

Tier .5 seems like the better over all option and one that would definitely be within things I'd be able to do.

On another note, I've lined up the tope 3 classes I've enjoyed playing the most in trying to decide what to be:
    • Warlock
    • Priest
    • Warrior

I'm leaning towards the Warlock. Priest was pretty fun, and I do have the most experience at Warrior. Warlock is the balance between fun and experience doing it, and in truth, it's just as fun as the little work I did as a priest.

I know you guys are pretty small right now with people going to bigger guilds and other factors, so I'm guessing it doesn't make much difference what I do there. I thought I should let you know it's looking like warlock right now though :-). Priest is in second, and warrior is third. Let's face it, I wasn't exactly a great main tank :-).

I'll finish this post off with some random comments:

• The open character transfer was a feature that really needed to be added. It helps people who want to join friends on other servers as well as maybe lowering numbers on some of the overpopulated ones.
    • The expansion sounds like it will be a good bit of 5-man content. That's perfect for me, and I may be able to make 60 by that time with something to be right back on track.
    • I'm a nerd. I love my "Intro to Oracle: SQL" class. I find it fun to do select queries and concatenating them with sentences completed unrelated to the database.
    • The reason why I'm waiting for my birthday to come back is the possible best buy gift cards moreso than it is the possible 60 day subscription card. I emptied out my old account and gave the discs and cd key away, so I need to get the software again.
    • I really do look forward to coming back.

- Greg

Hitometer: 53,855,578 since 1995