Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Soj

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by DunAzrael, Dec 9, 2000.

1. DunAzrael

DunAzrael Peasant

Market Rating:
    hey,
    If anyone has either a spare SOJ they can lend me or one 4 trade, let me know. If I could get that, my barb would have enough good stuff to last until lvl 60 or more. So, if anyone has a spare one, or will be willing to trade for some ok stuff, let me know. [​IMG]

D.A.

------------------
    *The Fortunes of War, more than any other are liable to frequent Fluctuations*

Authority: Hate it, Fear it, Deny it, Fight it.

"Men have flown like birds in the sky and swam like fish in the sea, but when will we learn to walk together in the world."

2. olon97

olon97 Peasant

Market Rating:
    SOJ on a barb??? Mana problems? I'll bet you I have a rare ring (or other rare item with a big mana bonus) kicking around somewhere that will do your barb more good overall than an SOJ will... but if you still want it, I've got a spare.

Anyway, I can lend you that spare SOJ or Frostburns if your issue is low mana. I'll need either one back eventually because I'm trying to build up a little bit of a trading stockpile, so I might have a chance of making a decent offer if I encounter someone who is trading something I really really want.

This is presuming you're talking USEast, don't know if you play on West sometimes.

[This message has been edited by olon97 (edited 12-10-2000).]

Hitometer: 53,842,540 since 1995