Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

<sigh> bye for good this time.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by solistus, Aug 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solistus

solistus Peasant

Market Rating:
    you guys have plenty of fun bashing mAc here and seem biased against our entire clan, so I see no good reason to continue wasting my time here. Some of you are ok, but you seem so totally overcome by your immaturity that you refuse to look at any good aspects of our clan. Maybe the reason you view our boards as flaming shitpiles is because you only go there to flame? most of the threads are quite friendly and civil, the fact that your immature and unwarranted attacks on us get negative results being the basis for your generalization of the overall quality of our boards is faulty logic to say the least. I could say that every thread I have seen on your boards was nothing but unprovoked (directly that is) bashing of mAc as a whole based entirely on the actions of our leader and a few lamers means that you all have the IQ of 3rd graders, but I am sure that /most* of the time you have more mature conversations here (except Sparhawk, I doubt he can get his head out of his ass long enough to be at all civil anywhere)
    As for individual members:

Jakeman- you are so critical of hunter, our asshole leader that we have tried for months to get rid of, and yet you act immature in clan relations and in clan discussions here. Not that I hate you or anything, but GROW UP! Do you ever see Trekkie (the true leader of mAc) taking potshots at MAC members to start flames? He only takes stands against your members when they break the rules of our boards which you are expected to follow like everyone else.

Sparhawk- you are so damn negative about mAc in your posts and such an ass when dealing with mAc'ers that I consider you beyond redemption and a waste of time to address much further. Not that I wouldn't readily forgive you should you apologise, but I can't see you doing so. I know where I saw your name, on another board. IT didn't take an email/ICQ check in the respective profiles to determine that you were not the same person- he is much more mature.

cowofwar- dammit WHY THE HELL CAN'T I HATE YOU? seriously I was ready to unload on you but it really seems like you do it all in jest. I would ask that you try not to instigate hostility from mAc and use it as judgement against us, very immature and rude, but you do not really attack me or my friends so I have no personal problem with you. As a ranking officer and board moderator, however, I will have to ask you to be more mature on our boards.

Haite- you seem to be an OK guy from what I know. Although it annoys me that you choose to purposefully cause trouble, you apologised and I holg no grudge against you. Please be more mature in the future.

I will come back to check this thread because it would be stupid to post my opinion and ignore responses but I doubt I can tolerate this clan much longer after that. I have always extended an arm of friendship to MAC, but I see that this was an idealistic mistake partially caused by my belief that hunter screwed up a potentially beneficial alliance with his unending arrogence and stupidity. I can see that he comes close to meeting his match here, maybe after we get rid of him he can join your clan =p

j/k, I could never hate anyone enough to inflict hunter upon them

2. Sparhawk

Sparhawk Peasant

Market Rating:

Thanks. :D

I'm hurt. :laugh: Er, why would I apologize again?

Cow's got this psykik/empathic power that makes you like him. :evil:

Sigh. Turn off the unreality field before you come back. You might realize that we're not going to kowtow to anyone, no matter how wonderful they think they are. There's plenty of {mAc} users on here that I have no problem with and am actually quite civilized to. But you come with the attitude that WE have to conform to your standards, on our own boards no less, and then are surprised when you take a little flack? Eh, no. We're the injured party in all this, if you wanna be friends, you better be prepared to ****ing earn it because we don't give it away. Lame ass 'let's forget about the past and be friends' messages don't cut it with me, bub. The people here have earned my respect. You're at shit zero and heading in the wrong direction with your attitude. But I don't want to be rude. :laugh:

3. KrYpTo

KrYpTo Banned

Market Rating:
    right or wrong, Solistus 0wn3d you all.

4. Sparhawk

Sparhawk Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hehe, Biatch. :D

5. solistus

solistus Peasant

Market Rating:
    thanks for demonstrating

first off, i don't care if you 'conform to my standards' on your boards, i'm just saying i don't plan on staying and reading it.

good for you, you can be civil to some. guess what, I don't give a damn. By your posts in krypto's thread, you addressed every member of mAc with great hostility. That includes me.

I do not intend to forget the past. You think of yourselves as pure good, us pure evil. Guess what? It doesn't work like that. Cunter and his lame followers screwed with your channel, I would apologise but I don't think it is needed from me. I have never personally been hostile in my attitude to this clan or its members until now. The others joked about it- that I can understand. Everyone likes to talk about things in a light manner to diffuse tension. You are the only one I see being seriously aggressive, thus you are the only one I acted with true hostility towards. I do not ask you to apologise to the clan, I ask you to apologise to those of us who aren't assholes. I may have overreacted when I flamed at you, but I stand by the meaning, if not the overyl hostile wording, of my message to you. I have never heard a member of MAC apologise to any member of mAc, you guys are very biased but refuse to acknowledge the painfully obvious truth of it.

What angers me is how you stereotype our clan to the lowest common denominator- Hunter. You insulted our boards as a whole multiple times, when an objective analysis would show you that most non-MAC incited non-Hunter incited threads are quite civil. You made multiple insults to our clan and boards. This one stands out for its colorful language and interesting metaphors:

In much the same way as say, being forced to eat chocolate covered chicken feces or sticking a fork in my nads, yes.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Haite
    Darn, they were smart ...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd have to see concrete proof of that before I'd believe it.

that one irks me too. for someone so critical of flame threads, you seem to like fueling them.

As I have said before, I AM NOT {mAc}!!!!
    I DO NOT REPRESENT EVERY OPINION OF EVERY DAMNED MEMBER!
    I do not expect you to change names, channels, or anything uttery ridiculous. As long as you do not use lower-case m and c, capital a with {}'s I have bo problem. If you do, we could technically sue you for copyright infringement. Anyways, my only desire is to approach MAC members with open minds. I cannot hope to do so while your clan continues your flame war against mAc. In your visits to our forum, do you see anti-MAC threads springing up? Not unless a MAC member decides to 'have some fun' and disrespect our rules and our clan for no good reason.

I have always found that as long as I ignore mAc-MAC politics, there are few problems with me being here. Most of your clan seems fairly civil most of the time. I simply request that you stop your moronic, immature, totally baseless insults, especially on OUR boards. You clearly have no respect for our clan's internet space, but a small group of generally poorly regarded mAc members' transgressions against yours starts a holy war? Am I missing something?

Think about it- the differences betwen hunter and his bots invading your channel and you spamming and flaming our boards, after being warned, finding ways around being banned:
    1- battle.net channel wars are a long-standing part of b.net tradition and considered totally acceptable actions. Skirting around bannings and breaking forum rule is a violation of an agreement you agreed to when creating your account.
    2- hunter basically waged his private war himself, with little help from a very small group of others. it seems that quite a few of you attack our boards
    3- b.net channels are in no way privately owned by you or your clan. The forums we use are paid for and privately owned by Trekkie, effectively making them his private property.

6. Autolycus

Autolycus Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    did anyone actually read that? i got through the first 3 sentences, realized he was full of shit and moved on.

7. Vokbain

Vokbain Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    I read it. Im still mad because Trekkie automatically assumed that "those outsiders who were causing trouble" included me, even though I havent caused any trouble at mAc since May.

8. solistus

solistus Peasant

Market Rating:
    thanks auto =[

so my opnions are worth less than yours then, o noble one?

9. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    no mo please. it's a pointless debate from either side.

10. Autolycus

Autolycus Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    exactly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Hitometer: 53,854,753 since 1995