Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

set trading

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Peadur, Jul 30, 2000.

1. Peadur

Peadur Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hey all,
    I've noticed a few people having trouble getting trades or even gift giving arranged. I wrote to Jakeman about some kind of perminant trading area, but until then, I guess people can post here. I have already gotten rid of a few things, but just got sigon's guard, which is a pretty spiffy tower shield (Defese 23, block 64%, Duration 120, +1 to all skill levels). I'd be happy to trade it or just give it away. I am looking for Cathan's stuff... all I have is the sigil, but it looks to be apretty cool set for my char. If this goes over well, I'll start saving rare and unique itmes too (I just dumped a great one handed ax... )

2. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sklithe:
    Hey all,
    I've noticed a few people having trouble getting trades or even gift giving arranged. I wrote to Jakeman about some kind of perminant trading area, but until then, I guess people can post here. I have already gotten rid of a few things, but just got sigon's guard, which is a pretty spiffy tower shield (Defese 23, block 64%, Duration 120, +1 to all skill levels). I'd be happy to trade it or just give it away. I am looking for Cathan's stuff... all I have is the sigil, but it looks to be apretty cool set for my char. If this goes over well, I'll start saving rare and unique itmes too (I just dumped a great one handed ax... )
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd love to get thatfrom you...I don't have much: I have an Angelic Sickle Sabre and a Cleglaws Small Shield.

E-mail me or post a time to meet you

3. Autolycus

Autolycus Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    always looking for good necromancer stuff, i have a kings ancient sword of speed, some nasty axe (52-85 damage i think), and a super war scepter of doom. I also have +1 skill amulets for paladin and sorceress

4. FallenOne

FallenOne Peasant

Market Rating:
    got a really good unique pair of gloves for a fire sorceress, im willing to traide it with some good belt or armor or axe or glove.....

------------------
    The cows are on fire !!!

5. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    I'll be on tonight at 9:30 PM EST

Join me at IP: 24.6.90.89

CU there...

6. Mendel

Mendel Peasant

Market Rating:
    I have Cathan's traps. I also have Isenhart's case. Willing to trade for a good pair of boots/greaves or a good belt.(Bladesbuckle would rule all [​IMG] ) Dont need a shield...and you probably wont trade me the armor I need (Silks of the Victor)
    Dont need gauntlets (Frostburn) Helm (Dread Circlet) Shield (Sigons) Weapon (Ume's Lament) or rings (Ring of Lordan/Storm Whorl) Though...I could allways allways go for another ROJ [​IMG]

Hehehe +50% mana...mwahahahah

ICQ is 43310750 [​IMG]

Ive also got a good two-handed sword, the imp hew, that does 45-75 dmg or something, base. Lots of other neato stuff too. In the hands of a good barbarian or paladin, im guessing it would easily break 100 [​IMG]

7. Mendel

Mendel Peasant

Market Rating:
    Oh! Ive also got a good two-handed great axe called the "Dire Cleaver" Similar to the imp hew, does copious amounts of painful damage [​IMG]

Got too many bedammed weapons [​IMG]

8. Eytee

Eytee Peasant

Market Rating:
    Autolycus, I can offer you up to 75,000 gold for the sorceress skill amulet. Please reply or e-mail me at eyteed233@aol.com

-Eytee

9. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mendel:
    I have Cathan's traps. I also have Isenhart's case. Willing to trade for a good pair of boots/greaves or a good belt.(Bladesbuckle would rule all [​IMG] ) Dont need a shield...and you probably wont trade me the armor I need (Silks of the Victor)
    Dont need gauntlets (Frostburn) Helm (Dread Circlet) Shield (Sigons) Weapon (Ume's Lament) or rings (Ring of Lordan/Storm Whorl) Though...I could allways allways go for another ROJ [​IMG]

Hehehe +50% mana...mwahahahah

ICQ is 43310750 [​IMG]

Ive also got a good two-handed sword, the imp hew, that does 45-75 dmg or something, base. Lots of other neato stuff too. In the hands of a good barbarian or paladin, im guessing it would easily break 100 [​IMG]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please post a time that we could get together...I would like to get that sword for my Paladin...

Hitometer: 53,594,235 since 1995