Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Second meeting time each week?

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Jakeman, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    It has been suggested that we organize more meeting times each week, instead of just Friday at 6pm PST. Any suggested times?

I suggest weekend times only, because instances take too long for most of us to do them on week nights. But if you guys want week nights, that's fine with me.

My weekend hours are wide open. My week nights are mostly unavailable.

2. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    I can do any days basically that work for others. Succubi and I were thinking along the lines of maybe Tuesday or Wednesday but honestly the weekends probably work better for me as well. Like I said though, I am open to anything. By the way, we did a little of Dire Maul last night and its pretty cool. Very hard though. We didnt have a tank so that might have made it easier.

3. Succubi

Succubi MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    Maybe if we just do small instances that dont take forever.We can still get good loot from there and i think some ppl need quests done there. Plus i still want that bid bad voodoo mask from the named caster. Im up for anything and i think we should start hepling the lower lvl more so we can all join in.Oh and cal im sorry for being a bitch last night <3 u (stupid boyz:)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2005
  4. Calendryll

Market Rating:
    lol, were you being serious? I thought it was all a joke. Hope you know I was just kidding with you. My sense of humor doesnt always come across to well. Sorry if I really offended you.....

5. Succubi

Succubi MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    Well i wasnt serious but i didnt know how you took it and didnt want you to be mad at me. Well its all good then k luv ya bubye :) Oh and we killed that named demon with the 4 of us.He droped a mage book and a nice rogue item.I think we did very well for not having a real tank. GO VW GO

6. Calendryll

Market Rating:
    Sweet, I have my pet setup to call out for help when health is low now. Still have to find what to use to make his pic show up with health bar though. What instance are we all doing tomorrow night? Dire maul, BRD, I wish i was 60- it makes things difficult

7. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    You know we love you succ. ;)

Sunken Temple is tomorrow night. We can do another one after that if you guys want. Take your pick, I don't have a preference.

edit: and as usual, I will be on most of the weekend. So I can group up for instances any time this weekend as well.

8. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    It seems like everyone is always online Thursday evenings, so that seems like a logical second meeting time. Is 6pm PST good for everyone? That was the most available time for Fridays.

I probably won't be able to get on until 7pm PST because I get out of class right at 6pm PST.

9. Calendryll

Market Rating:
    That works.

Hitometer: 53,576,976 since 1995