Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

PVP questions

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Gerona, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Gerona

Gerona Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hey guys,

I am approaching 60 and realizing I don't know where to go once I get there. I have a keen interest in PVPing. But can't ever make it through a que. A couple mornings ago I was level 49. I qued up as soon as I logged in. I logged in approx 6:30am and logged out after 2pm and BG never popped. Next day I was 50. Same story but I logged out at 1. Still that's two different brackets, two several hour waits, and no bgs. I have been on Hyjal for a few months now. I dont always que when I play but I've never got in one ever. Does it get better at 60? I am posting here, because I know your guild has a few PVPers. Jaden and Calendryll are the ones I know of off hand. Anyway hoping for some advice or answers since you are more experienced.

I rolled on Deathwing as a horde because I have some friends there and I can get in a BG within 10 minutes. Not a huge accomplishment but I earned scout in one day of trying.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2006
  2. Gerona

Gerona Peasant

Market Rating:
    One more followup question. Are ranks regressive? Like if I earned my way up to like corporal And quit doing BGs. Will I lose my ranking?

3. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Hyjal has bad queues for Alliance, and they are even worse for low levels.

Yes, PvP ranks get very hard for high ranks. You can PvP casually up through rank 10 maybe, but after that you have to put in a lot of hours.

Yes, ranks decay.

4. Gerona

Gerona Peasant

Market Rating:
    Yea, that's what I was afraid of. I play during off peak hours already. I'm afraid it looks like Gerona is gonna get retired at 60. Except for the occasional log in to help my friends out. The same problem with PVP would affect my ability to raid outside of PUGs and questing would seem pointless.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2006

Hitometer: 53,857,305 since 1995