Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

pshaaa!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jakeman, May 18, 2003.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    dude I'm wired on Lipton iced teas right now. wtf. I guess I'm sensitive to sugar because I don't eat it that often.

:twitch:

2. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    someone seriously needs to give Bawls a try.

3. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hope you like diabetes.

4. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    bawls keep me up all night i'm like weeeeeee!!

5. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    tell my bro that. He keeps the Mtn Dew people in business. I don't go heavy on sugar / caffeine at all.

6. Kaeric

Kaeric Peasant

Market Rating:
    Bawls is great...much better tasting than the ther energy drinks. Caffeine and sugar really dont effect me all that much. I never get "hyped up" or a "sugar high" persay, i usually jsut drink Bawls to keep me awake to finish homework or something. I could still fall asleep after drinking one though.

7. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Sugar doesn't effect me so much, but caffeine does really badly.

8. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    I just drink hot chocolate for my caffeine. It has about the same amount of caffeine as tea, 20mg, compared to ~50mg in coffee. Mountain Dew has about the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee.

9. mrdoomsday

mrdoomsday Peasant

Market Rating:
    You guys should check out bug juice. They sell it in a bottle a little smaller than a hug jug. Yet it has like all the sugar you need in a day.

10. kraahl

kraahl Peasant

Market Rating:
    chocolate has caffeine? I did not know that.

11. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Natives used to chew the leaf of the cocoa bean for it.

12. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    chocolate also is a source of antioxidants. Especially dark chocolate which has less sugar and milk.

13. harleyb

harleyb Peasant

Market Rating:
    i'm a big chocolate milk man. i also drink mochachinos a lot. yes, i'm a ****ing yuppie.
    one time, i ate like a dozen sugar cubes, and i couldn't stop running for five minutes, then i was really tired.

14. kraahl

kraahl Peasant

Market Rating:
    I once drank about 6 cans of coke in a few hours. I got all shaky, it was not very pleasant.
    I think a can of coke has about 10-15 sugar cubes in it.

Whenver they show documentairies about fat kids they usually drink lot´s of chocolate milk.

15. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    Drinking chocolat milk is better than drinking no milk at all.

Most overweight kids are being fed too much fast-foods, sodas, candy, high-fat convinence food, processed foods, over cooked foods (over cooking takes essential nutrients out).

My kids do not drink sodas (maybe an occassional Sprite, but I don't have it at the house for them. Only when we go out). They rarely eat candy. We rarely go to fast-food (maybe once every month or so). I cook fresh or frozen vegetables rather than canned. I don't keep chips on hand, usually dried fruits or Chex mix, trail mix.

16. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    My eleven year old brother's best friend is depressing to look at, because in 5 years he's gonna be one of those kids :(. His mother feeds him nothing but fast-food, nothing. He has fast food for lunch and dinner, and oh-so-wholesome Fruit Loops and Lucky Charms for breakfast. He's so accustomed to this food that he won't eat home-made. We cooked steaks on the grill one time and had them with baked potatoes and green beans, really yummy (and quite basic to your average American family), but he wouldn't touch it. He would have some Kraft Macaroni and Cheese though :rolleyes:.

17. kraahl

kraahl Peasant

Market Rating:
    I just think it´s funny that in the few documentairies about fat kids I´ve seen they all drink lots of chocolate milk...

I drink lots of chocolate milk, the water of life.

18. aleldtritch

aleldtritch Peasant

Market Rating:
    I drink alot of tea (Iced tea, without lemon or sugar), and that's about it besides water. I hate the taste of milk and I believe humans aren't meant to drink it. I pretty much only get soda at restaurants, but enjoy it alot. I like a few specialty coffees, but I don't enjoy generic coffee, which is pretty much what we have in our house. And I don't drink alcohol..I found that the amount I need to drink before my demeanor changes and I feel different is enough to make me fill quite sick.

19. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    My drink of choice is Sprite, but I like Dr. Pepper fine too for the caffeine. Starbucks Frappucinos are pretty good too.

I can't stand the taste of alcohol. When I stayed in Switzerland that was the only thing my friend would drink, and it was pretty embarrassing being near him. I eventually decided not to go to any social occaisions unless his parents were coming with us... that's what Europe gets for letting people drink at 16, just a lot of alcoholic teenagers.

20. kraahl

kraahl Peasant

Market Rating:
    That is partly true. There is an enzym in the stomach that all children have. Adults in most countries don´t have it, at least southern europe, but I think it´s true for most of the world.
    They can only drink a few glasses of milk before getting stomach problems.

Most adults in the nordic countries have this enzym, I will be able to drink milk even as an adult.

We are the master race, bow before us! :jk:

Hitometer: 53,856,981 since 1995