Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Preparing for WotLK?

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Jakeman, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Though Blizzard has thwarted most of my preparation efforts this time around, I still have some preparations in place.

1) I had lots of tailoring / enchanting twink mats. Then Blizzard axed the leveling ranges for BC recipes so I will only be able to make use of half of my mats.

2) I had max honor and BG tokens. Then Blizzard announced they were wiping honor and tokens, so I spent them. Then Blizzard announced they changed their mind. So that month of grinding was a waste.

3) But I still have my 30,000 gold. At this rate I am half expecting them to wipe all gold before WotLK.

So I'm ready to go. My collector's edition of WotLK is preordered at my local Game Stop.

2. Wiezzen

Wiezzen Peasant

Market Rating:
    I feel I'm mostly prepared

1) Got a pre-order on Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition

2) Decent armor and weapons to start me off on my journey in Northrend

3) All professions maxed to 375

4) Epic flying and epic ground mounts

5) Almost all my weapon skills maxed to 350

6) A few thousand gold set aside

3. Alteren

Alteren MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    I don't know if I'm prepared, but I'm trying.

I've been in and out over the years. I know a couple people at work, close group of friends, that play, so I'm giving it another shot.

They play horde on the Blackhand server, so I'm going to try thing sout over there.

I do actually plan to pick 1 class and stick with it this time. I won't clutter the board with pointless topics about what I should choose, but I'm thinking Warrior or Priest....both classes I really grew to love on my last run :-).

Good luck to you guys.

- Greg

Hitometer: 53,594,577 since 1995